OMG!!!! These new settings! Open-Close

• updated
  • Thanks

These are having some great results! I am going to go and test all the majors again.....Thanks a lot! Do you know how much time I have spent testing?!!?!? But seriously, this makes this EA really good. Just with some of those changes for example, for 6 months, I got a set file on EURUSD, 1k --> 3k GBP in 6 months. with sub-15% drawdown and  60% profit trades out of like 567 of them. I will share this in the relevant place as an optimisation report later today. Having this multi-filter strategy for open-close takes this to another level! This was a killer update, a killer for all the FX pairs for sure! WE ARE GOING TO MAKE A TON OF MONEY!!!!! Ok, maybe I am just getting really excited!!!!

Below is just a very under optimised one, still a lot of kinks to iron out as you can see. But this underlines how effective the settings are, as under the old set file I had, the final total would be something like 2k or so, this is a big change!

Image 385

Sai Pratap

Waiting for the set files so that I can also do the backtesting :)

Kishan Bhatt

CommunityPower MT5.EURUSD.M1.20200401.20201....opt

Have a look at these. Again, they were done on IC Markets so the results could be different

daniz
Quote from Kishan Bhatt

Have a look at these. Again, they were done on IC Markets so the results could be different

does opt file gives input parameters used.
can you share set files as well.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Thanks
Sai Pratap
Quote from Kishan Bhatt

Plz provide set file. We are unable to load the .opt file

GregoryAFX
Quote from Kishan Bhatt

What about .set file?

Daniel Stosch
Quote from Sai Pratap

Plz provide set file. We are unable to load the .opt file

you can copy the opt file into the folder  ../tester/cache then you can select it expert: CommunityPowerMT5 > trade servers: ICMarketsSC-Demo