One more signal for the new order

• updated
  • Suspended

The idea is to open on flat deals on oscilator - buy below the 10%level (sell above 90%). Now it works in CP. But if trend starts I'd like to put sell stop order when the oscilator below 10% and close on opposite signal. So I can make this signals one at a time, but not both at a time. Is it possible to ad one more signal and the ability to close on each other signal? May be it is possible and I don't know how?

Sai Pratap

Sry..I could not understand it clearly sir.

Can u plz explain with an example.

i_solaris

Sorry for my English. On the screen below two flat zones (in red squares). In this zones we can use oscillators. Between them the movement. I suppose that if we can open buy (orange) and stop sell order (red) we can stop loss when the price goes out the zone and open the order in the direction of the movement. Then continue trade with oscillator in zone 2. To realize it we need to have an opportunity to have 2 signals to open the trades at a time.

Sai Pratap

Got ur point sir. Thanks for the explaination.

Only hiccup I could see is how do we identify that it is range bound. If we can find an answer to this, I guess rest of the setup is available in the present EA. Thanks again.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Under review

Do you want to open both BUY and SELL on the same signal?

You can do this by using 2 EAs with different magics.

Have I caught your idea?

i_solaris
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Do you want to open both BUY and SELL on the same signal?

You can do this by using 2 EAs with different magics.

Have I caught your idea?

It's a good idea, Andrey. I'll try to test both independently. 

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Suspended

Great! Please, update the topic if necessary.