Button to stop expert in some pair

• updated
  • Declined

Hello everyone, something that I find interesting to add to the expert, for practical purposes, is a button to disable or enable it. In any case, a couple of buttons, one that leaves the tp and breakeven and stop loss functions enabled, but without opening new positions.

As I have it added to several currency pairs, when I want to stop on a particular pair, I must go into the configuration and disable allogarithmic trading.

The panel I don't really use.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Under review

What's the difference between the existing panel and your buttons?

Ezequiel Bessone

My idea would be to add a button next to the one click trading button to stop the expert in the pair in which it is located (Diseable/Eneable). I do not want to remove the expert from the pair. There could also be a stand by button, such as air conditioners, to suspend its operation for 1 hour, 2 hours, or 3 hours, etc.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from Ezequiel Bessone

My idea would be to add a button next to the one click trading button to stop the expert in the pair in which it is located (Diseable/Eneable). I do not want to remove the expert from the pair. There could also be a stand by button, such as air conditioners, to suspend its operation for 1 hour, 2 hours, or 3 hours, etc.

But we already have checkboxes to stop new trades.

Just uncheck "first" and EA will not start new series.

Ezequiel Bessone

I thought about completely stopping the expert, that is, to be able to take control of the operation, its stop loss, its breakeven or the tp, etc.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Declined
Quote from Ezequiel Bessone

I thought about completely stopping the expert, that is, to be able to take control of the operation, its stop loss, its breakeven or the tp, etc.

If you want to completely stop the EA, just remove it from the chart. Or close the chart with EA and you'll be able to restore it later (File - Open deleted).

If you want to disable new trades only, uncheck the corresponding checkbox.

I don't want to overload the GUI for such specific usage, sorry.