AUTO FIBO

• updated

Image 776

The AUTO FIBO indicator shows two colored bars. I would use it like in the video. TF 30 minutes or less, Short on the lower part of the RED bar and on the upper part. On the contrary for the BLUE bar. Grid or martingale operations could allow for excellent gains.

What do you think? I await your opinion.

Auto Fibo

AutoFibAutoTrend.mq4

dante tunica

Andrey, it seems to me that the strategy I have reported can be highly profitable. I set the two FIBs with 100 and 74, but the number of candles does not take into account the minimum or maximum, so the operation is not always correct. Too bad because even if he goes to "stop" often, he manages to recover very well. I invite you to try the set and ask for the implementation in CP of the use of AUTO FIBO

CP quasi AUTO FIBO 2ML.set

dante tunica

This set is more linear, but it goes close to zero in early 2018

MT5_EURUSD_M5_AutoFibo_O2.set

Roman

I have tweaked the IdentityTrend to optimize opening and smooth out even more.

MT5_EURUSD_M5_AutoFibo_O3.set

dante tunica

Roman, the last period seems very interesting. with contained DD. Thanks so much

Roman

Further tweaks to bring down DD to 16.5%

MT5_EURUSD_M5_AutoFibo_O4_Roman.set

Roman

even better results with same DD

MT5_EURUSD_M5_AutoFibo_O5_Roman.set

dante tunica

Another gift to the community. Promise me to use it well, don't overdo the lot size, it held up to 0.02, but it's on the edge :)

MT5_EURUSD_M5_NOTDIAutoFibo_O3B.set

Sai Pratap
Quote from dante tunica

Another gift to the community. Promise me to use it well, don't overdo the lot size, it held up to 0.02, but it's on the edge :)

MT5_EURUSD_M5_NOTDIAutoFibo_O3B.set

Plz post all ur sets under Strategies and set files section.

This section is for discussing suggestions section.