3rd "Oscillator filter" + TDI as one of Oscillators

• updated
  • Completed

We can only use one of the oscillator options. My suggestion is to create an "Oscillator 3" group to use more. Excess code can slow down CP. Share "Oscillator 2" group without additional loading. New condition:

"OSİLATÖR 1"

-CCI

-WPR

-RSI

-Stochastic K

-Stochastic D

-MOMENTUM

"OSİLATÖR 2"

-CCI

-WPR

-Stochastic K

-Stochastic D

"OSİLATÖR 3"

-TDI

-RSI

-MOMENTUM

Kishan Bhatt

Hello

whilst I agree extra code can slow down CP, I can run 25 currency and commodity pairs on a laptop and optimisation tests also. Running an EA isn't actually that intensive. I agree an extra oscillator is a great idea. I 

would like to see other oscillators apart from the ones you have submitted above. I have requested this already in separate topics. 

Recep Apaydın

I thought it would be easier to separate existing codes instead of doing extra coding. For example, while using Stochastic and RSI in oscillator 1-2, I wish I could choose WPR on the third oscillator. Andrey said he will add the TDI indicator to the oscillator. Of course, it would be nice to have other indicator options. Which indicators do you want to be? Do you have a strategy and want to implement it with CP?

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Planned (collecting votes)

Disabled filter doesn't affect EA speed. So, we can add as many oscillators as you want ;)

And I think a full list of indicators is better than a short list, you'll be able to combine any 3 indicators for your strategy.

So, let's vote for adding 3rd Oscillator filter.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi

And for TDI as a part of Oscillator filter )

Norton Faldi

easier to look into it. like it

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Completed

3rd oscillator filter is available in 2.29.

Will add "TDI as a part of Oscillator filter" as a new topic