Alert in Activated Indicators

• updated
  • Completed

Hello community, I wanted to tell you about the idea that an alert is activated when all the indicators corresponding to the respective strategy are activated.

The utility would be that we can have the expert in different assets or currency pairs, but without the option of triggering an order being activated. In this way, when all the variables are given, an alert can be triggered so that the trader goes to the instrument, analyzes it and executes the first order if he considers it necessary and then leaves the expert activated in terms of other orders.

I hope you can consider it. 

Greetings to all,

Image 1003

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Planned (collecting votes)

Hi!

You already can "Enable sounds" in the settings and disable trading. EA will play some sound but will not trade.

But I guess I should play sounds with enabled trading too (but do not open trade if the "first" checkbox if unchecked).

Let me improve this.

Ezequiel Bessone
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Hi!

You already can "Enable sounds" in the settings and disable trading. EA will play some sound but will not trade.

But I guess I should play sounds with enabled trading too (but do not open trade if the "first" checkbox if unchecked).

Let me improve this.

Excelent, Andrey, that would be the idea. Thanks !

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Started
Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Completed

2.30:

[+] Sound for the first signal is played even if trading is disabled (or checkbox is unchecked)

Ezequiel Bessone

2.30:

[+] Sound for the first signal is played even if trading is disabled (or checkbox is unchecked)

Perfect Andrey, that's good, I'm going to test it right now in my real account with some currency pair. Thank you very much, you are a genius!

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from Ezequiel Bessone

Perfect Andrey, that's good, I'm going to test it right now in my real account with some currency pair. Thank you very much, you are a genius!

Thanks for your kind words, but update is not available yet )

Will publish it on weekends.

Ezequiel Bessone

Thanks for your kind words, but update is not available yet )

Will publish it on weekends.

Yes, jajaja, I realized when looking for it