Breakeven by combining different instruments.

• updated
  • Suspended

Good morning community, my new idea is about being able to compensate losses in an operation of a certain instrument with another instrument in profif.

It has happened to me to have about 4 operations on an instrument and that due to a very strong movement is in a very difficult situation. At the same time, I have had good profit positions. What I have done is close, for example, a 0.01 trade, perhaps the first order executed in the set, with a profit trade in another pair, that way I have managed to first decrease the distance in pips from the first order in the set. instrument in loss, reduce the margin and give more options to the breakeven of the pair in loss.

Hope you can understand me.

Greetings,

Ezequiel

Yannis Latroche

If i've understood, you want to compensate a DD on a pair with another pair that is in profit (using the same set) ?

Ezequiel Bessone
Quote from Yannis Latroche

If i've understood, you want to compensate a DD on a pair with another pair that is in profit (using the same set) ?

Exactly, I do it manual now, but the idea would be to have that option.

Yannis Latroche

I see and it's a good idea by doing multiple pairs with control, the risk is more manipulable

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Suspended

It is good idea. But it can't be tested until we haven't Multi-Set (multi-currency) version of EA.

So, I'm putting this topic on hold now...