Trading system with the TDI

• updated

I've been using, manually, this good strategy with TDI. Basically, it's capable to tell when to enter, where to place a SL, when the market is exhaust and, therefore, it's better to get off.  It might be also useful as a supplemental entry/exit signal on H1 when trading on the daily timeframe with other indicators.
Since we have this indicator within the EA, I'd like to ask if it's possible to somehow replicate this strategy mechanically. 

The steps might be like the following, but let's discuss them if one of you thinks there could be a better process.

Aggressive mode 

1. Red Breaks the Yellow

2. EA Checks if the Yellow is above or below 50 (user should be free to decide to do not to use this filter)
3. If everything is all right, EA enters the market at the open of the bar next to the breakout.
4. Stop loss is settle down at price level where Red and Green Crossed.
5. The EA exit the trade when the red line break the upper band line or reach 70
Vice Versa for short positions

Standard Mode (as the image)
1.Green Line breaks the Yellow
2. EA checks if a.red line is above the green and yellow b.it is inside the bands c.Yellow is above or below 50level (optional)

3. if all ok, EA enters the trade at the open bar next to the breakout event. It places the stop loss at the price level where Red crossed Green.

4. EA exit the market when Red & Green reach 70Level 
Vice Versa for short positions

Image 1209

Sai Pratap

Strategywise looks good.

Can be good to take on non-martingale set but not sure how many entries we can get.

Also not sure whether this is easy to implement on EA. Will be waiting for Andrey sir's comments. Thanks. 

Gave away my votes.

Giamma Ria
Quote from Sai Pratap

Strategywise looks good.

Can be good to take on non-martingale set but not sure how many entries we can get.

Also not sure whether this is easy to implement on EA. Will be waiting for Andrey sir's comments. Thanks. 

Gave away my votes.

Yes, it is good for a non-martingale setup, if you use a multi-timeframe approach. 
For example, on my manual trading I mainly use daily TF. During a multi-days trend, I sometimes take advantage of this strategy on H1/H2 for pyramiding the first trade ( non-martingale in other words)

nigel faria

I would like you to add an option to the TDI that allows a sell signal when the red line crosses out/below the upper blue volatility line.....also a buy signal when the red line crosses out/above the lower blue volatility line. A second addition would be as above but with a confirmation signal given once the red line crosses the green. I have had promising results using this technique for trend trading.  Thankyou