Multiple Indicators + Functions

• updated
  • Under review

Hi, after testing with many strategies and heavy optimisation, I realised that there are slight improvements you may consider to reach even higher probability for good low TF scalping, it needs a few of this. (Im Jav in tele)

Other than that, I don't think any other EA is as perfect as yours :o

Indicators:

- ADX Indicator 

- Support Resistance Indicator / Pivot Points / Donchian Channels
- Volume? (Can consider)
- Ichimoku

- Bollinger Bands

- Super Trend (I feel this is better due to certain standard deviation above and below the original trend entry methods compared to MA Filter #1 and #2)

Additionals of Existing:

- 1 or 2 more Identify trend Filter (more confirmations on different TF, one for Day TF, one for 1HR TF, just an example)

- TDI entry strategies (https://forextester.com/blog/traders-dynamic-index)

Functions:
- CLOSE Opened position after opening for X minutes (For now, Im just using reduce TP function after X minutes)

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Under review

Hi!

Volume and BB are available.

ADX, Pivot, Ichimoku and TDI already were suggested here, find the topics and vote.

As development is paused at the moment, I can add new function if you prove that it will be really helpful (profitable) ;)

And you have to describe every function in details so I don't need to make research before coding.

Thanks

Suigo
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Hi!

Volume and BB are available.

ADX, Pivot, Ichimoku and TDI already were suggested here, find the topics and vote.

As development is paused at the moment, I can add new function if you prove that it will be really helpful (profitable) ;)

And you have to describe every function in details so I don't need to make research before coding.

Thanks

Apologies, i will vote there. Did not see volume and BB, not sure why.

Ok noted, if you ever feel there is a need to understand more, feel free to reply this thread, since development is paused :)