A new idea to adjust the conditions for opening new deals by (Stochastic)

• updated
  • Completed

I think that the best setting for the signal indicator and the opening conditions (stochastic) is as follows

1 - The first Trade is opened when the indicator reaches the opening Conditions(as usual), but without a pending Tread

2 - The second trade in the same direction is not opened unless the stochastic indicator reaches the opening Conditions in the same direction again.

3 - Very important, but despite point No. 2, there should be a distance of about 21 points. In any case

(I think this is the best way to open the new trade in the same direction again ) and we don't just rely on the old method (15 fixed pips) without re-confirmation from the indicator (this was a mistake)

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Completed

You can setup EA to trade this strategy. You need Open on and Open martin on individual Oscillator signal and "Cross In" oscillator mode.

khaled shouab
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

You can setup EA to trade this strategy. You need Open on and Open martin on individual Oscillator signal and "Cross In" oscillator mode.

Thank you very much, I really did not know this setting. Thanks . Accept my greetings

khaled shouab

I tried to do this but I didn't know. Can you help me and send this settings? MT4 << Thanks for your patience

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from khaled shouab

I tried to do this but I didn't know. Can you help me and send this settings? MT4 << Thanks for your patience

Show me your tries.

khaled shouab
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Show me your tries.

khaled shouab

In fact, I don't know exactly what to choose from these options

ridho pamuji wijoyo
Quote from khaled shouab

In fact, I don't know exactly what to choose from these options

Hi Khaled, the options Andrey mentioned are further down. They are there for each signals. There is a complete guide on the EA. It's better if you read it first and then back test and optimize your set.

Best of luck

khaled shouab
Quote from ridho pamuji wijoyo

Hi Khaled, the options Andrey mentioned are further down. They are there for each signals. There is a complete guide on the EA. It's better if you read it first and then back test and optimize your set.

Best of luck

Thank you so much

Mayank Gupta

ini File
set file

Can we use use only Stochastic indicator to buy and sell signal? i tried it on CP observed that the it always open both buy and sell signal after first trigger. I understand since there is no reset for the signal once generated through Stochastic. please guide 

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from Mayank Gupta

ini File
set file

Can we use use only Stochastic indicator to buy and sell signal? i tried it on CP observed that the it always open both buy and sell signal after first trigger. I understand since there is no reset for the signal once generated through Stochastic. please guide 

What signal do you want to use? Show me the points with buy and sell signals on your chart