Idea: close profitable trades with opposite loss trade (antimartingale enabled)

• updated
  • Completed

Hello Community!

The EA is called: Close Minus by Plus. You can find it in the mql5.com store (I don't know if it is allowed to add links to other EAs) Exp5 Close Minus by Plus for MT5.ex5. This EA is in charge of managing open orders, closing 1 order with higher negative amount, for several orders that have higher positive amount.

That is, if you make purchases and sales in both directions, and there is a strong trend, the EA closes orders after several orders in positive for an order with a greater negative amount, regardless of whether they are purchases or sales. On reversals, it still closes the order with the largest negative amount for several positive orders.

Unfortunately, with CP I have tried to implement it, but without success. CP comes close to what the EA does, but when there are reversals (entries with Anti-MartinGala), CP closes them. That's why I wanted to expose my idea and evaluate it.

This is my .set: CP MT5 - Fixed lot 0.01.set  <<--- For CENT account. You will see that for example: In a downtrend where there are MartinGale entries (BUYS), when the price starts to make a reversal, CP opens Anti-MartinGale orders (SALES), but the CommunityPoweb closes them to me, and I don't want that to happen, I have tried a thousand ways, but it always closes them. The idea is to keep them open, so that if the price goes down again, there are already those SELL orders open, to keep closing the BUY orders that go with negative amounts.

I hope the idea is understood.

andrei rossi
Hello... So, as I understand it, I use a similar strategy... Let's imagine the following: I have several positions with increasing buy lots that are already losing money. The first OP that was opened is already far away from the market price... When the last OP has a slightly higher profit, the more distant OP is closed together with the OP that is in profit... In this way, I can eliminate more quickly the series of OPs that is open.
Michel
Quote from Hannes Waser

This concept of "trade washing" (use part of the profit to close parts of negative positions in general) can be very powerful! I made good experience with it coding it in another EAs.

Yes, that's right, that's what I meant, implement the function internally within CP. Let's wait what else the community and Mr. Andrey say next =)

Sai Pratap

Nice idea. But instead of getting in a new EA, I think Andrey sir can make the changes to CP to make this possible. It is just that he has taken a break from development. :)

Hannes Waser

This concept of "trade washing" (use part of the profit to close parts of negative positions in general) can be very powerful! I made good experience with it coding it in another EAs.