No linear results whit diferents amounts capital !

• updated
  • Answered

Hy guys, i am using the set file ID 339 in my expert robot whit good results whit GBRUSD and EURUSD. My doubt is about the amout of investment. I started whit 100 USD, and using the strategy tester, it projects a result by a year of 455 USD (455%). Great result !! But when i use 1000 USD the results is only 465 USD (46,5%), and whith 10.000 USD is only 6.199 USD (62%), and whit 100.000 USD is only 64.116 USD (64%), never proportional. How can i do to obtain a linear results whit more capital investments? I've allready tryed some changes in configurations, but whit no better bresults.

Thomas Karlsson
Quote from jose martini

No...Look in the: SET LINKS.jpeg

can you help me with that

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Answered
Quote from jose martini

Understood, thanks.

I'm trying to replicate the results with (100....1:500.....= 460%) in (1000.... 1:500....=?). Do you have any idea to a new configuration or a new "set" ?

Using 1000 USD (10x 100) a tried to increase lot to 0.1 (10x 0.1) to correct the proportions but no results!

You can't replicate the results with "0.01 lot per 1000 balance".

With 100 USD starting depo it works with 0.01 starting lot till 2000 balance.

And with 1000 USD starting depo it will increase lot size smoothly (every 1K of balance increase).

Try to fix the lot size to compare the results with different account balances.

jose martini

Thanks Andrey, 

I've already fixed the lot, much times, but no best profitable results found.

The best results is: 100 USD - 1:500 - lot=0.10 - period 21/01/01 to 22/01/14 - results=1770%.

It's an amazing result.

The solution is use 10 accounts of 100 USD.

What i need, is a way to keep part of the capital only to defend by martingale (1/3 running and 2/3 on step to martingale only). With this featrured we can avoid be "stopped". I putted a sugestion on the forum about it, but still no reply yet.

Best regards.

ridho pamuji wijoyo
Quote from jose martini

Thanks Andrey, 

The best results is: 100 USD - 1:500 - lot=0.10 - period 21/01/01 to 22/01/14 - results=1770%.

It's an amazing result.

What i need, is a way to keep part of the capital only to defend by martingale (1/3 running and 2/3 on step to martingale only). With this featrured we can avoid be "stopped". I putted a sugestion on the forum about it, but still no reply yet.

Best regards.

You don't need a feature in EA for that. You can just keep the money in your bank account and top up when you think you need.

Anyway, 0.1 lot for 100 USD is a recipe for bankruptcy. I wish you the best of luck.

jose martini

Hi, just correcting. I using 0.01 lot, not 0.1. Typing error. 

And about the EA feature. I dont have time to watch the operations. I turn on the EA and go way to work. I'm thinking in a VPS conection too.

I need a system that runs solo. 

We have a great EA and a powerfull community.

I beleave that with this increase on the EA we should have a a extra layer of losses protections. But I don't have the time and skills to do this.

Best regards.

Alexander Medvedyev

This thread reads confusing - started with "no-linear results", then switched to money management..

REMINDER: nobody in CP promised worry-free path to financial freedom. CP EA is NOT a "turn-key" money-making machine.  It is universal tool to produce any strategy/result you want.

Read, learn and do your own research - to fit your work schedule, and to meet your personal targets on profitability and risk tolerance.

Happy trading!

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from jose martini

Thanks Andrey, 

It's an amazing result.

Best regards.

It is bad idea to use such behavior. I guess it is just lucky so it gain 1770% (no margin for some bad trade, for example).

You should analyze the results and find the reason of difference.

Gain percent must be the same with different deposit sizes (when 'lot per 1000' is used).

Good luck!