Add Saturday and Sunday

• updated
  • Suspended

Hi Andrew,
Now that almost the vast majority of brokers operate in cryptocurrencies, 24x7, could the Saturday and Sunday parameter be added? To trade only on the weekend when forex is not traded?

Image 2209

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Under review

Ulises, do you want to disable or restrict trading on weekends for crypto? Why?

Sai Pratap

Guess, Ulises wanted to trade on crypto on weekends also and looking to have custom schedule for it.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from Sai Pratap

Guess, Ulises wanted to trade on crypto on weekends also and looking to have custom schedule for it.

Why not to trader 24 h?

I don't understand )

Ulises Cune

I am looking to trade only on weekends with cryptos because of the risk involved, while I have no open forex trades

Sai Pratap
Quote from Ulises Cune

I am looking to trade only on weekends with cryptos because of the risk involved, while I have no open forex trades

I think that is already possible with the EA by enabling custom schedule to true from Monday to Friday. And there will not be hindrance for crypto trading.

Ulises Cune

I configure it as follows, every day, and disable from Monday to Friday

The first trade, he opens it for me on Wednesday, February 9

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Suspended
Quote from Ulises Cune

I configure it as follows, every day, and disable from Monday to Friday

The first trade, he opens it for me on Wednesday, February 9

You should enable Custom schedule and disable trading for all business days (set the StartHour = EndHour and StartMinute = EndMinute). For example, set enabled time from 00:00 to 00:00.

EA will trade on weekends only.

To disable restrictions in EveryDay section, just set StartHour and EndHour to Disabled.

Ulises Cune

Hi Andrey,

I made a grid with SOL/USD (crypto) so that it opens a trade as soon as the EA is enabled. I took a statistics in the report of the days that I operated and one day only I opened the first trade on a Saturday. When it should have been the other way around, every Saturday I should have started doing the first trade.

I send attached the set file and the excel with the statistics. Could you check it please?

ReportTester-37018393_Weekend.xlsx

SOLUSD_GRID_Weekend.ini