Pending Entry properties | Changing STOP / LIMIT Order depending on e.g. iTrend or any Trend.

• updated
  • Declined

Pending Entry properties | Changing STOP / LIMIT Order depending on e.g. iTrend or any Trend.

1. Thank you for that great project.

2. The description says it all i guess. As i think the Orders can work better in their different direction, or depending on their trend direction.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Under review

Hey! Thanks for your kind words!

You can entry with pending order using any filter or filters combination. It can be trend indicator, of course.

If you need anything else, please, refine your idea.

anewhope

Hey, 

thanks for the reply.

When i have a set which does buy/sell. I suggest i get better results when using LIMIT in a Downtrend and better results when using STOP in an uptrend. Does the pending order can swap from LIMIT to STOP and vice versa depending on the trend? Or does this make sense at all? :P

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Declined
Quote from anewhope

Hey, 

thanks for the reply.

When i have a set which does buy/sell. I suggest i get better results when using LIMIT in a Downtrend and better results when using STOP in an uptrend. Does the pending order can swap from LIMIT to STOP and vice versa depending on the trend? Or does this make sense at all? :P

Seems you don't understand different orders type.

Up and down trend should perform the same.

If your strategy needs limit orders, EA sets buy-limit on UP-trend and sell-limit on Down-trend.