Support and Resistance Levels

• updated
  • Completed

Good morning,

A lot of losing trades are happening around supports and resistances (TF sup H1) because these areas have more power than the indicators. Would it be possible to generate the support and resistance m15, m30, H1, H4, D, W, M in order to cut the experts close to these areas (or to use them).
Beside these lines the market calms down to go back up very quickly. So the experts are wrong because the supports and resistances have more power than the indicators.
We can also use them to play the rebound.
For example :

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/53646?source=Site+Market+MT5+Indicator+Search+Rating006%3asupport+and+resistance+levels#description

Jerome Powell

Hello Thierry, this can be done by the ZigZag Filter,  I assume :) If you want to, I can do a default setfile, where there is support and resistence in H1. Let me know! 

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Completed

Yep, these levels are just the extremums of ZZ. Play with it in the strategy tester.

aramabdo
Quote from Jerome Powell

Hello Thierry, this can be done by the ZigZag Filter,  I assume :) If you want to, I can do a default setfile, where there is support and resistence in H1. Let me know! 

Yes please

Example SET will be useful