EA refuses to make any trades

• updated
  • Answered

Hi Andrey or others,

This is unrelated to this post I just didn't want to clutter the homepage with a new question. 

When I try to attach the EA to a chart to algo trade, nothing happens. I'm logged into a test account with a fake balance. However, the EA refuses to make any trades. I'm not sure if there is a setting I might have set incorrectly or if I'm missing something obvious. The EA set file trades perfectly in backtesting. 

Image 2912

The community power ea trading window in the top left corner just stays blank and I'm not sure how to actually activate it. 

Thanks heaps

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Answered

Which set do you use?

It looks OK, wait for the open signal (all circles are blue or all are red) to see the trade.

EA should't open trade right after the start

charlie hermando
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Which set do you use?

It looks OK, wait for the open signal (all circles are blue or all are red) to see the trade.

EA should't open trade right after the start

Hey,

I was using this set. 

CP-EA-v2.47_MT5_EURUSD_H1_ARM-Bulldozer-v1-....set ~~ It's from a recent post on this website. 

I did get these error messages each time I tried to initiate the EA but it's worked before and I haven't changed my account so I don't know why the hedge settings would have an impact on it. 

Is it just a matter of waiting for the four blue or red circles? Or would the account/EA hedge settings be effecting it?

Appreciate the support btw :)

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from charlie hermando

Hey,

I was using this set. 

CP-EA-v2.47_MT5_EURUSD_H1_ARM-Bulldozer-v1-....set ~~ It's from a recent post on this website. 

I did get these error messages each time I tried to initiate the EA but it's worked before and I haven't changed my account so I don't know why the hedge settings would have an impact on it. 

Is it just a matter of waiting for the four blue or red circles? Or would the account/EA hedge settings be effecting it?

Appreciate the support btw :)

What is not clear in the EA messages?

It can't work on netting account, you should open hedging one.