Improvement in time filters

• updated

Idea#1:

It can be seen in the market that in the last day of each month and one day before and after that day, the prices can usually behave differently due to the importance of the close price of monthly candle.

Based on this fact, a new time filter can be added to the CP not to let it open new trades or force to close open trades in the last day of each month and one day before and after it.

Idea#2:

The other improvement can be implemented in the time filters for closing the positions out of the defined time interval only in profit. In other words, similar to news filter, the time filters eqiuped with the capaility of closing open orders only in profit

Sai Pratap

I would like to have the provision of input of dates in a month not to be traded/to be traded. There r something like these on internet and found to be reliable for most of the times. We can see how EURUSD moved on 05.07.2022, as an example.

Ulises Cune

I don't see a pattern that repeats itself every month

Imagen

Sai Pratap
Quote from Ulises Cune

I don't see a pattern that repeats itself every month

Imagen

Its not abt pattern ulises. Its abt heavy one sided movement on +/- 1 day of the mentioned dates. It may not be true always but works abt 70-75% of time.

Ulises Cune

And how would you anticipate the direction where it is going to move the next day?

Sai Pratap
Quote from Ulises Cune

And how would you anticipate the direction where it is going to move the next day?

We will not predict the move but keep away from market. :)