Help: Why does it only open one hedge trade?

• updated
  • Answered

Hi i´m working on a new strategy with macd crossover and I´m wondering why it is opening only one hedge trade. I´d like it to open long and short positions everytime a crossover occurs but it only does one hedge and the rest of it only do trades in one direction. 

Thanks. 

Example_Hedge_.set

A moment where you can see it best is on DAX40 testing from 20.01.2018 ( 2018.01.20). 

Ulises Cune

Try change "Max auto-hedge orders number" >= 1

Jerome Powell
Quote from Ulises Cune

Try change "Max auto-hedge orders number" >= 1

Hi Ulises, thats what I tried but it didnt work.. 

Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Try to enable martin and anti-martin with zero step and huge max orders value, and enable 'martin on' for signal you want to use

Jerome Powell
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Try to enable martin and anti-martin with zero step and huge max orders value, and enable 'martin on' for signal you want to use

I tried what you said with anti martin, didn´t work unfortunately. I guess what you meant with max orders value is " max trade in one direction" in the martingale section, right? I had 10. Changed it to 9999. It now opens more hedge trades but not on every crossover. 

Hedge_working_more_max_trades.set

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from Jerome Powell

I tried what you said with anti martin, didn´t work unfortunately. I guess what you meant with max orders value is " max trade in one direction" in the martingale section, right? I had 10. Changed it to 9999. It now opens more hedge trades but not on every crossover. 

Hedge_working_more_max_trades.set

Hmm. You're right, we can't open several positions that are not martin (every next has better price) or anti-martin (every next has worse price).

CP manages 1 series in each direction (buy and sell) at the moment.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Answered