EA will prevent opening the next order if distance is less than x points (Min Distance Filter)

• updated
  • Completed

I am planning to use a paid reversal tradingview indicator that will send order to mt4 but it gives too many false signals so I thought it would be good idea not to open all signals. And Min. Distance filter would be such a good idea.

Ulises Cune

Maybe you could use "Change step after order # Change step by coefficient" and/or Min step size (points)

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Completed

It is already possible with CP.

Set the Custom Indy signal and apply it to all trades (first and martingale).

If you don't have any trades, new one will be opened on any signal. If you have opened trades, martingale step will be applied. You can set Martin coefficient = 1 if you don't want to increase the lot.

erdem
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

It is already possible with CP.

Set the Custom Indy signal and apply it to all trades (first and martingale).

If you don't have any trades, new one will be opened on any signal. If you have opened trades, martingale step will be applied. You can set Martin coefficient = 1 if you don't want to increase the lot.

But I don't have the indi for MT4. Tradingview indicator alert will be sent to Mt4.

Quote from erdem

But I don't have the indi for MT4. Tradingview indicator alert will be sent to Mt4.

You need to write it or order at Freelance