HOW TO CONFIGURE MASpeed CUSTOM INDICATOR

• updated

I came across a potentially profitable custom moving average which I've failed to successfully configure using the in-built customindy settings provided in the recent update version 2.49.

Am therefore requesting for assistance from someone more knowledgeable to help me configure it and provide the setfile. Thank you 

The link to the indicator is provided below;

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/83340

Rubens Oliveira

Dear Joseph,
Very nice indicator! Thank you.
Please find attached a set file for EURUSD on H1, which deploys the MASpeed as entry signal.
The indicator file has to be on the Market folder.
The field "Allow negative and zero values" on the custom indy section must be set to 'false'.
The indicator configuration is NOT optimized yet, it can get certainly better.
This set works with CP version 2.49.3 for MT5, you can find it here: https://t.me/CommunityPowerNews/48
My tip, after looking at the indicator: try to operate in reverse mode, the results are quite good (or better...).
Enjoy!

Rubens

Set file for CP 2.49.3 using MASpeed

nigel faria

Thanks for this Rubens. Can you tell me the buffer settings for using the green and red trend line. I still struggle to get the correct buffer settings even after reading the pinned notes. I am trying to use the same indicator in a different way, so i need the red and green to be the buy/sell signal. The closest ive gotten is....2,2 for the buy and sell buffer.....15,16 for the color buffer and .....0,0 for the index buffer. this only gives buys though. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

nigel faria
Quote from Rubens Oliveira

Dear Joseph,
Very nice indicator! Thank you.
Please find attached a set file for EURUSD on H1, which deploys the MASpeed as entry signal.
The indicator file has to be on the Market folder.
The field "Allow negative and zero values" on the custom indy section must be set to 'false'.
The indicator configuration is NOT optimized yet, it can get certainly better.
This set works with CP version 2.49.3 for MT5, you can find it here: https://t.me/CommunityPowerNews/48
My tip, after looking at the indicator: try to operate in reverse mode, the results are quite good (or better...).
Enjoy!

Rubens

Set file for CP 2.49.3 using MASpeed

Thanks for this set file Rubens. Please can you comment on my additional comment. Many thanks

c00l
Quote from nigel faria

Thanks for this Rubens. Can you tell me the buffer settings for using the green and red trend line. I still struggle to get the correct buffer settings even after reading the pinned notes. I am trying to use the same indicator in a different way, so i need the red and green to be the buy/sell signal. The closest ive gotten is....2,2 for the buy and sell buffer.....15,16 for the color buffer and .....0,0 for the index buffer. this only gives buys though. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

my set works with 2,6,-1,-1,-1,-1 (buy,color,index) buffers