Open opposite sum slot order when ever martingale reached max entries (#6) && account profit is negative

• updated
  • Under review

Hi all,

I think it would be nice with the default set will have an option:

Condition:

- Martingale reached max entries (#6)

- Acc Profit is less than $0

Then:

- Open/Re-open opposite sum slot entry

- Close it when it reach back to $0

We can manual take the profit and close all of the main orders in case the profit of the opposite order is bigger than sum of the main orders.

I think this will help us survive with martingale without cut loss when the market is too crazy.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Under review

Account profit is always negative when we have all martingale trades opened )

You can activate Hedge after order #6 with lot equals sum of all opened lots, but you'll not be able to close all with profit (if lots are equal, loss is locked).

Seems we had an idea to add personal SL/TP for Hedge somewhere here, let's find it.

Samuel Nguyen
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Account profit is always negative when we have all martingale trades opened )

You can activate Hedge after order #6 with lot equals sum of all opened lots, but you'll not be able to close all with profit (if lots are equal, loss is locked).

Seems we had an idea to add personal SL/TP for Hedge somewhere here, let's find it.

Yes, i have tried this one

> You can activate Hedge after order #6 with lot equals sum of all opened lots, but you'll not be able to close all with profit (if lots are equal, loss is locked).

let.me try to search for the sl/tp that you have mentioned

thanks Andrey

Victor
On your advice, I allowed the adviser to open a hedging order. But there is no profit or loss information in the EA window.Снимок.JPG

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from Victor
On your advice, I allowed the adviser to open a hedging order. But there is no profit or loss information in the EA window.Снимок.JPG

Yep, hedge orders are not show in the EA panel.

Victor
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Yep, hedge orders are not show in the EA panel.

In the autohedging mode, the EA does not work correctly. Breakeven is set in the settings if the profit is $10. However, the EA does not close trades. Profit is already $47.
Image 3976Image 3977Image 3978
Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from Victor
In the autohedging mode, the EA does not work correctly. Breakeven is set in the settings if the profit is $10. However, the EA does not close trades. Profit is already $47.
Image 3976Image 3977Image 3978

It is not a bug, it was designed like this.

Try to use "Hedge: partial close" or Global account TakeProfit to close profit in this case.