Global Account: Max Trades

• updated
  • Planned (collecting votes)

Hi Andrey, 

Is it possible to implement a restriction for 10 trades running at the same time only. Even though there are more signals incomming the EA won´t open because there are like 5 or 10 trades already running. Or is something already possible? 

Best, 

san takashima

Not sure if the no. of trades (simultenous) you meant is of a martingale/grid trade. If so there's a setting 'Max trades in one direction' ?
Sorry if that wasn't what you mean.

Jerome Powell
Quote from san takashima

Not sure if the no. of trades (simultenous) you meant is of a martingale/grid trade. If so there's a setting 'Max trades in one direction' ?
Sorry if that wasn't what you mean.

Yeah thought about that one but that isn´t what I meant. This just includes limitation of one pair. but I mean it shouldnt do not more than 10 trades (for eg) on the whole account

ferdinand tampubolon

on martingale set is limit

that is why not open order if already open max in set in martingale/anti martingale

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Under review

You need something like Risk per currency in By positions number mode, but for different trading pairs?

Jerome Powell
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

You need something like Risk per currency in By positions number mode, but for different trading pairs?

No Just a general trade limit on the Global Account. To enter that there are should not run more than X trades running at the same time. 

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Planned (collecting votes)

Ok, let's do it.

Oh this max 10 trade at 1 account? right...

why max trade?

not max profit?

Quote from ferdinand tampubolon

Oh this max 10 trade at 1 account? right...

why max trade?

not max profit?

Max profit is already available.

he is working on it. ah i see