MT5 version bug with manual buy/sell stop trades

• updated
  • Suspended

MT5 version handling manual trades has a bug with pending buy or sell stop orders.

It executes the orders immediately after placed, as a market order, without waiting the price to reach the buy/sell stop price.

MT4 version works fine.

How would you rate the customer service you received?

Satisfaction mark by Wilmen Javier Martinez 1 year ago

Problem has not been fixed.

Add a comment about quality of support you received (optional):

Sai Pratap

U need to share your set file and expert logs so that it can be verified for the bug and work for a fix.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Under review

I guess, you have different settings in Pending entry section.

Please, share both MT4 and MT5 set-files.

Pending entry section is disabled in both, MT5 and MT4, versions.

I realize this parameter doesn´t matter for manual trade.

I have all entries by indicators disable and also auto buy/sell trade is disable on dashboard.

EA should manage orders opened manually and wait for the buy/sell stop orders or limit orders to be executed.

MT4 works fine.

MT5 executes by market my manual buy/sell stop and limit orders when price has not reached the order. (Same situation for limit orders)

The MT5 version is moving the manual order and execute it by market at current price as you an see in this expert logs:

Image 4143

I attach set files

CP MT5 manual trade only.set

CP MT4 manual trade only.set

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Not a bug
Quote from Wilmen Javier Martinez

Pending entry section is disabled in both, MT5 and MT4, versions.

I realize this parameter doesn´t matter for manual trade.

I have all entries by indicators disable and also auto buy/sell trade is disable on dashboard.

EA should manage orders opened manually and wait for the buy/sell stop orders or limit orders to be executed.

MT4 works fine.

MT5 executes by market my manual buy/sell stop and limit orders when price has not reached the order. (Same situation for limit orders)

The MT5 version is moving the manual order and execute it by market at current price as you an see in this expert logs:

Image 4143

I attach set files

CP MT5 manual trade only.set

CP MT4 manual trade only.set

Pending orders management works even if Pending entry is disabled.

Disable modification of pendings, and it will work as you want.

Maybe it is better to disable management if Pending entry is disabled, but I'm not sure...

Man, I have it disable. 

If you compare MT4 and MT5 set files that I sent you, both are the same.

Also has tested with different set in the pending entry section but MT5 version is still moving and executing my manual (limit or stop) orders at market price.

Pls take a look into it

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Under review

Man, I have it disable. 

If you compare MT4 and MT5 set files that I sent you, both are the same.

Also has tested with different set in the pending entry section but MT5 version is still moving and executing my manual (limit or stop) orders at market price.

Pls take a look into it

Hmm..

Maybe, MT4 just doesn't allow to move order so close to the current price.

I'll check.

Ok thanks.

PS - It doesn´t matter the distance I put the manual order. Even if I put it 100 pips away, it is moved by the MT5 version to the current price.

Ok thanks.

PS - It doesn´t matter the distance I put the manual order. Even if I put it 100 pips away, it is moved by the MT5 version to the current price.

Can't repeat this bug.

I launched CP EA with your set, uncheck all checkboxes and set 4 pending orders manually:

Image 4148

All orders are on their places.

Can you give me more details on your envirement and exact behavior of the EA?

Thanks!

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Suspended

There are no details, so I can't help.