"Open Anti-Martingale" option for each signal/filter

• updated
  • Planned (collecting votes)

Both Martingale and Anti-Martingale are kind of double edged sword in trading, it can help for certain purpose or just destroy our trading. Therefore in my opinion it has to be carefully to open a martingale or anti-martingale deal more than just steps concern. During  my experience using CP EA  it is wisely to consider martingale deals are opened filtered by signal, especially in an aggresive strategy it can reduce the drawdown significantly. The logic for instance is why should we open a martingale deal when the trend is so much oppositing and finally the equity can not hold the floating loss anymore.
Similarly Anti-Martingale also need to be filtered rather than considering price moving steps only.

I would like to suggest Anti-Martingale has its own signal instead of using Martingale's signal, since both has different behavior, Anti-Martingale is expected to open when the trend moves in the same direction, conversely Martingale is expected to open when the trend is in the opposite direction.
Anti-Martingale especially needs a filter to avoid opening when the trend is nearing a peak (overbought/oversold), while Martingale need to be filtered in different ways. IMHO

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Planned (collecting votes)

I've renamed the topic to better reflect the idea.

Let's vote.

Forex Trader

i love this idea, this will be good to filter anti-martingale by signals. great

ferdinand tampubolon

yes ..  add D`alembert lot for anti martingale multiper lot