I ask for help in setting up an adviser

• updated
  • In process

Hello friends. Please help a newbie to master this Expert Advisor. I am trying to build a test trading system. The principle of its operation is that there is an RSI indicator when crossing the level of 70, I should open a buy deal; when crossing level 30, a sell deal should be opened. Further, if the intersection again occurred in any direction, a deal should be opened with an increased lot, for example, 2 deals were opened, buy and sell, if the indicator gave a signal to buy, then a buy deal with an increased lot is opened. Or just help set up so that each signal of the indicator opens a deal in the direction of the signal and they do not close. I would be grateful for help. Thank you in advance

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Answered

Welcome to the community!

Did you read the users manual?

Have you tried to implement your strategy yourself?

Start from the simple signal and then activate new functions one by one. If you have any difficulties, attach your tester ini and explain what is wrong with results.

GoodWill Traders

Thank you for the answer Andrey. Yes, I read the instructions. and there was correspondence with you in the telegram. I'm trying to put together a test grid to understand how everything works. But I still can't figure it out. Your recommendation to use martingale and anti-martingale does not work. I don't really need Martin antimartin. I need a deal to open on the signal and it hung, another signal will come out, another deal will open. No more, no less. And I wrote here in the hope that more knowledgeable guys will tell me. Well now I think that it is possible to use two blocks of oscillator settings for one indicator. This is a test grid, not a trading system.

GoodWill Traders

I'm just trying to achieve the opening of separate purchases and sales

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • In process
Quote from GoodWill Traders

I'm just trying to achieve the opening of separate purchases and sales

Show me please you tries. Where did you get stuck?

By design, only 1 main trade can be opened. So, if you need 2 or more buys, you need martingale and anti-martingale. You can set lot coefficient = 1, so all trades will have the same lot size. But they will be martin and anti-martin.

Try again and let me know if you still can't achieve result you want (with set attached!!!)