Continuing trades on signal irrespective of direction

• updated

I would like to continue the trades based on a signal, irrespective of the direction of the trade. Say for example, when STO is 90, first enter sell with 0.01, then enter buy with 0.02 with STO of 10, then enter 0.03 sell at STO 90. So 1 buy, 1 sell, 1 buy, 1 sell,..based on signal with increasing lot size. And then close all the trades when achieve certain amount of profit. 

I just STO as an example. It can be any indicator. Hope this can be useful.

Forex Trader

Voted ☺️..

The Scalper

Nice idea have tried it before....but i think it works well with trend following strategies( like Moving Average) not reversals...what happns if Stoch 90 and you get sell signal...and price just keeps shooting up.....

Forex Trader
Quote from The Scalper

Nice idea have tried it before....but i think it works well with trend following strategies( like Moving Average) not reversals...what happns if Stoch 90 and you get sell signal...and price just keeps shooting up.....

we can use stoploss and other signal and filters to minimize the risk.

Sai Pratap
Quote from The Scalper

Then martingale will takeover. :)

The Scalper
Quote from Sai Pratap

Then martingale will takeover. :)

Yeah we need this