RSI ADX EMA Strategy

• updated

Parameters: 

RSI: period 3; Signal Level: below 20 or over 80

ADX: period 5; Signal Level: above  30

EMA: 50

Buy Signal: Price over EMA; RSI below 20 and ADX over 30

Sell Signal: Price below EMA; RSI over 80 and ADX over 30

Sell/buy if  the the candle who follows the signal candle make an outbreak over the signal candle.

Risk Reward Ratio: Standard: 1:3 until 1:5; combination of Take Profits with break even or Trailing stop loss

Stopp loss is seted under the last swing low /high. (Would be nice if this function coult be added to new Version of EA (Williams fractal))

Timeframe? Probably 15min?

I have this Idea from the youtbe channel "secret mindset" ("scalping trading was impossible until I found  how to combine EMA RSI ADX)

Thank you!

You already have all signals and follow-ups to implement this strategy, just try.

"Last swing low/high SL" can be replaced with close signal by ZZ extremum break.

Don't forget to share your set ;)

albrecht m.

Thank you. I will try :) Do you also have a price action indicator included in EA?

Quote from albrecht m.

Thank you. I will try :) Do you also have a price action indicator included in EA?

Nope. But you can find a custom indy and connect it.

Ulises Cune

RSI: period 3; Signal Level: below 20 or over 80

Image 4487

ADX: period 5; Signal Level: above 30

Image 4488

Image 4489

"Open on Collective signal"

It didn't take me long to put together the strategy, it was well described.
I would like to encourage more people to share strategies so that we can later put them together in CP and we all benefit together.

If you can improve it, please share it.

Image 4490

RSI ADX EMA Strategy_RSI1_ADX_MA1_Exponencial.set

albrecht m.
Quote from Ulises Cune

RSI: period 3; Signal Level: below 20 or over 80

Image 4487

ADX: period 5; Signal Level: above 30

Image 4488

Image 4489

"Open on Collective signal"

It didn't take me long to put together the strategy, it was well described.
I would like to encourage more people to share strategies so that we can later put them together in CP and we all benefit together.

If you can improve it, please share it.

Image 4490

RSI ADX EMA Strategy_RSI1_ADX_MA1_Exponencial.set

Wow, I wanted to do it on weekend. For me it would take longer time since I never was creating strategies. Thank's a lot for your effort! I will test it with different time frames / markets and take profit/stopp loss variants and will share the best results! Thanks again and have a nice weekend!

albrecht m.
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

You already have all signals and follow-ups to implement this strategy, just try.

"Last swing low/high SL" can be replaced with close signal by ZZ extremum break.

Don't forget to share your set ;)

Hallo, I tried to work on the set file but realized, that it is not possible to set the RSI according to the requirements: "Inside Zone"; "Cross In"; "Cross out".... I tried everything (also only with this Indicator) but he is not doing what he should do: Open sell position if he crosses out of 80 (downwards) or open a buy position if he is crossing out of 20 (upwards). 

albrecht m.

Dear All resp.  Andrey Khatimlianski:

I struggle creating the strategy with EA as follows: 

1.) EA is buying at falling MA and selling at rising EA despite  adjustment: 

"Buy on rising MA / sell on falling MA" and Angle value of 20 (neutral collective buy signal)

2.) ADX should only give collective neutral buy signal >=30 but gives this also below.

3.) I had also issues with RSI until I was changing from oscillator #2 to oscillator #3 with exactly the same settings.

Below examples of what I mentioned: 

Image 4774

Image 4775

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from albrecht m.

Dear All resp.  Andrey Khatimlianski:

I struggle creating the strategy with EA as follows: 

1.) EA is buying at falling MA and selling at rising EA despite  adjustment: 

"Buy on rising MA / sell on falling MA" and Angle value of 20 (neutral collective buy signal)

2.) ADX should only give collective neutral buy signal >=30 but gives this also below.

3.) I had also issues with RSI until I was changing from oscillator #2 to oscillator #3 with exactly the same settings.

Below examples of what I mentioned: 

Image 4774

Image 4775

I think you don't understand what "collective neutral signal" is. And you don't need it.

Use a "collective signal".