Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Under review

1. No chances for votes and implementation without short and accurate description.

2. If you already have such a great EA, why not to use it? Why do you want to add this algo to the CP?

Ulises Cune

I think he is just promoting his super EA.

Victor
Quote from Ulises Cune

I think he is just promoting his super EA.

StupidoHelper  The adviser is free, and there is no need to promote it.

Victor
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

1. No chances for votes and implementation without short and accurate description.

2. If you already have such a great EA, why not to use it? Why do you want to add this algo to the CP?

1. I will begin preparing a detailed description of the algorithm in the near future. 

2. Advisor on MT4. I switched to MT5 a long time ago. It is possible to qualitatively test and optimize it only in conjunction with the main advisor. In addition, I think it is more appropriate to use the partial closing algorithm, which was used by the author of the advisor.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Suspended
Quote from Victor

1. I will begin preparing a detailed description of the algorithm in the near future. 

2. Advisor on MT4. I switched to MT5 a long time ago. It is possible to qualitatively test and optimize it only in conjunction with the main advisor. In addition, I think it is more appropriate to use the partial closing algorithm, which was used by the author of the advisor.

So, come back with the concrete algorithm and we will discuss it.