Martingale With Activate Periods

• updated
  • Completed

The idea is to place "Active Periods" in Martingale, to be able to use, for example, if the Drawdown >=10% it will not continue opening more martingale.

How would you rate the customer service you received?

Satisfaction mark by Ulises Cune 8 months ago

Add a comment about quality of support you received (optional):

Ulises Cune

It could also be to create a "Fake Indicator" in which you can use "Active Period" with all "Open" and all "Close" that already exist.

With an option to use or not Martingale or Antimartingale or Partial Close according to "Active Period"

Sai Pratap
Quote from Ulises Cune

It could also be to create a "Fake Indicator" in which you can use "Active Period" with all "Open" and all "Close" that already exist.

With an option to use or not Martingale or Antimartingale or Partial Close according to "Active Period"

Also please clarify how do  want to mitigate the DD. Bcoz u just have to wait for long to get the existing positions to be closed.

Ulises Cune
Quote from Sai Pratap

Also please clarify how do  want to mitigate the DD. Bcoz u just have to wait for long to get the existing positions to be closed.

_have to wait for long to get the existing positions to be closed_I don't agree... I can expect little too, if the pair has a lot of volatility.

You could make it so that if the DrawDown is greater than 10%, there will be no more Martingales and open a trade contrary operation to lower the drawdown and then use "Partial Close" to decrease the number of Martingales.

Ulises Cune

I can also think of another option for the same purpose.

Something like "Stop Open Martingale if DrawDown >= x%"

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Planned (collecting votes)

It is not hard to apply 'Active periods' to the martingale, will do it.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Completed

Done in 2.55.10, will upload with the next update.