Multi Currency - help

• updated
  • In process

I´m still working to bring Ultra Hedge to a new level. Now I used the multi currency  section. It does load up the pairs in visual tester but it only trades on the loaded pair, in this case EURUSD, the currency pair is written correctly and has no suffix. Any Idea why the other ones dont open a trade? 

CP-2.55.9. UltraHedgeUltiamte - EU-GU-UC.set

Best, 

Chris Tom

Hey Jerome! Happy to hear that you still work on Ultra Hedge! 

If you need help or anything like that, I will be happy to help you where I can.

Guess you try to do simulation of the SetFiles to get results like this:

Image 5294

But only one currency pairs is working...

Also had that problem with some of the older UH SetFiles...like from V2.0.
V2.1 worked on the other hand.

Jerome Powell
Quote from Chris Tom

Hey Jerome! Happy to hear that you still work on Ultra Hedge! 

If you need help or anything like that, I will be happy to help you where I can.

Guess you try to do simulation of the SetFiles to get results like this:

Image 5294

But only one currency pairs is working...

Also had that problem with some of the older UH SetFiles...like from V2.0.
V2.1 worked on the other hand.

Hi Chris! First of still a huge thank you for all the contribution you doing for Ultra Hedge. I´m still watching the thread and you doing an amazing work. 

Andrey implemented an Multi Currency option in the latest versions of > 2.55.2. 

Image 5295

Image 5296

there is an option to enter an oscillator symbol. There are 3 oscillator, perfectly for ultra hedge but it only opens for one symbol atm. If all symbols would work I could finish the improvement. 

Chris Tom
Quote from Jerome Powell

Hi Chris! First of still a huge thank you for all the contribution you doing for Ultra Hedge. I´m still watching the thread and you doing an amazing work. 

Image 5295

Image 5296

there is an option to enter an oscillator symbol. There are 3 oscillator, perfectly for ultra hedge but it only opens for one symbol atm. If all symbols would work I could finish the improvement. 

Thank you for your appreciation. Yeah and some of the new combinations are also working, like intended! :D

Okay, now I get what you mean. This sounds awesome! Can´t wait to see how your new "Ultimate" version performs! Guess there is a lot of volatility coming until the end of 2023...perfect conditions to do some testing ;)  

Sai Pratap
Quote from Jerome Powell

Image 5295

Image 5296

CP can only trade one currency pair at present. 

Multi currrency pair is not possible and is yet to be implemented.

What was made possible was use of signals from other indices like DXY to control trades. Looks like u have misunderstood that feature.

Jerome Powell
Quote from Sai Pratap

CP can only trade one currency pair at present. 

Multi currrency pair is not possible and is yet to be implemented.

What was made possible was use of signals from other indices like DXY to control trades. Looks like u have misunderstood that feature.

Alright! Thank you for clarifying it! Hope the Multi Currency in that form will happen someday 

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • In process

Yes, Sai is right, right now the EA only trades the instrument it is working on.

I need to freeze the development of all features for at least 1 month to develop a multi-set version of the EA.

Maybe now would be a good time to do it?

Jerome Powell
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Yes, Sai is right, right now the EA only trades the instrument it is working on.

I need to freeze the development of all features for at least 1 month to develop a multi-set version of the EA.

Maybe now would be a good time to do it?

Andrey thank you so much for all of this! I´m trying my best that you and the Community will benefit greatly <3

c00l

I think it will be a great step!