Add Trade Approval Pop-Up Signal

• updated
  • Under review

As an active member of this EA community who utilizes manual price action analysis in my day trading, I belive it would be a great benefit to have a trade approval pop-up signal incorporated into the EA. This would enable day traders to leverage the EA's analytics and trade identification, while still maintaining final discretion on whether to execute each trade.

Proposed Feature Details:

• When the EA's conditions are met for a potential trade, a pop-up prompt is displayed for the user to approve or reject the trade.
  • The pop-up would contain key details including:
    • The trade signal (Buy/Sell)
    • Entry price
    • Pre-set stop loss price
    • Position size/risk details
    • Take profit price
  • If approved by the user, the trade is automatically executed on MT4/MT5.
  • If rejected, no trade is made and the prompt closes.

Benefits:

• Allows day traders like myself to utilize the EA's signals without fully automated execution.
  • Grants users final discretion on trades based on complementary manual analysis.
  • Can lead to higher risk-adjusted returns for traders combining EA and discretionary approaches.

I believe this feature would take the EA to the next level in terms of flexibility and real-world functionality for members like myself who utilize a hybrid approach. I would be delighted to see this incorporated into a future update. Please let me know if any clarification or additional details are needed as you consider this request.

Emmanuel

Sounds interesting! I can absolutely resonate with this! 

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Under review

Do you want to confirm your trade in the terminal? Is it enough for you?

Or maybe we can connect it to Telegram via Grammy and confirm from any device that supports Telegram?

What do you want to do with repetitive signals (that you don't want to confirm)? They will bore you quickly.

Antony Haz

Connect it to Telegram via Grammy is better 

Dioconnoi

Confirm Trade via Terminal is good enough for me considering the purpose which is for day trading.

I hav no idea how the alternative works

and about the repetitive signals, not really it wont. Since the goal is to have the final decision on trades based on complementary manual analysis. 

Firstly, It can also be turned off by the user. Also, If the user dislikes the signal that shows, he can simply cancel the prompt and it disappears.

Emmanuel

@Andrey What do you think about this feature for day traders? 

Andrey Khatimlianskyi

Sorry for the late reply!

I still don't see a good solution.

- MessageBox with confirmation button will block the EA until the user clicks the button. It cannot be hidden automatically after some time.

- The button on the chart for confirmation (accompanied by a sound) will not be visible on charts that are not in the foreground. We can bring the chart with the signal to the top, but this will interfere if several EAs receive signals at the same time.

- Confirmation via Telegram is difficult to develop and won't work for everyone.

I don't want to just add some feature that will be used by 1 or 2 users. So the solution needs to be smart and reliable.