Kishan Bhatt

STOP IT! NOW I HAVE TO TEST AGAIN.....Just joking, thanks very much! I will try and test to confirm on IC markets. This is a great piece of work. So hard to get the martingale right. Wow, did you actually use the guide? I hope it was helpful with areas to target. I am going to have to do it again with the news close by/open by update for V2.19.

Sai Pratap

I got a different result for my broker Octa Fx with testing from 01.01.2019 to Oct 2020 when tested with 1000$ account. Others also may check plz.

Alexander Filippov
Quote from Sai Pratap

I got a different result for my broker Octa Fx with testing from 01.01.2019 to Oct 2020 when tested with 1000$ account. Others also may check plz.

I haven't tested this set on period before 01.01.20. In my opinion, market is changing so quick, that testing before the begining of this year is useless.

Alexander Filippov
Quote from Kishan Bhatt

STOP IT! NOW I HAVE TO TEST AGAIN.....Just joking, thanks very much! I will try and test to confirm on IC markets. This is a great piece of work. So hard to get the martingale right. Wow, did you actually use the guide? I hope it was helpful with areas to target. I am going to have to do it again with the news close by/open by update for V2.19.

Yeah, I used the guide for testing. Great work! Thank you.

Sai Pratap
Quote from Alexander Filippov

I haven't tested this set on period before 01.01.20. In my opinion, market is changing so quick, that testing before the begining of this year is useless.

Ohh ok. will test again with 2020 and come back. Thanks.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Under review

Thanks!