My Set File All Pairs

• updated
  • Under review

Dear community, I am attaching my setup file.

I have been backtesting it since 2017 with good results.

At this moment I have it running in demo in all pairs and live in the EURUSD pair, (Always supervising the operations manually and intervening if necessary).

My trading is done on Admiral Markets, 1:30 leverage and with an amount of USD800 (Lot Risk 0.1)

I hope you can test it and improve it.

Reagards, and good trading

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Under review

Thank you for sharing! Will check it tomorrow

RickMos

majors?

Sai Pratap

Would be helpful if u can post the results plz.

Ezequiel Bessone

Changes

I modified the profit taking and the closing in breakeven with partial profit taking

Sai Pratap

Iam getting completely different results. Account is being blown off even with 5000$ account on octa FX when tested from 01.01.2018

Ezequiel Bessone
Quote from Sai Pratap

Iam getting completely different results. Account is being blown off even with 5000$ account on octa FX when tested from 01.01.2018

what could that be? test with 45

Sai Pratap
Quote from Ezequiel Bessone

what could that be? test with 45

Yes. I tested the 45 set file with EURUSD and has blown off the account sir even with 5000$ with my broker.

Check ur history quality. Its very poor with 20%. My test results are with 100% history quality. So I feel my results make much sense.

U may better check with better history quality plz.

Ezequiel Bessone
Quote from Sai Pratap

Yes. I tested the 45 set file with EURUSD and has blown off the account sir even with 5000$ with my broker.

Check ur history quality. Its very poor with 20%. My test results are with 100% history quality. So I feel my results make much sense.

U may better check with better history quality plz.

I will retest and comment if there is improvement