My Set Files

• updated

Dear community members, I haven't posted anything for a long time, and I really don't have time to participate in telegram.

I did not want to stop contributing something here, mainly in gratitude to Andrey, for the work he offers us this fantastic project.

Here are some configurations that I have tested in real and demo.

They are not perfect, they are not to become millionaires, but they work for me under the following conditions:

All the operations that the robot opens I supervise, many times the market surpasses me and I find myself in complicated situations.

I love the robot, it is excellent and it allows to implement different strategies that adapt to each one, I would like two more moving averages and the adx, but it will come.

Some traders are more aggressive, others more conservative.

I think the key is to find that balance in the stop loss, it is my main problem.

I have tried many ways to avoid going without a stop loss, but for each currency pair or instrument, each situation is different.

I have tried with moving average, I have tried with trend reversal, with stop loss in points, etc.

I think the best thing is to be in front of the screen and know when something tells us that we must manage the operation ourselves.

My trading in real is in an account with USD1000 and x30 of leverage, with a fixed lot of 0.01

In demo I have an account that had started excellently at USD1,000,000, but there I got stuck in the USDJPY pair and the martingale is in limit. I stopped all the operations in the other pairs and we will see if I can manage the operation to get out as well as possible.

I hope you can try them and maybe some of you will find it useful to improve your strategy or try something new, or add a variable that is useful to you.

Thanks to everyone and especially Andrey,

Ezequiel

Forex All 15m

Forex All 15min All With Colective Open

Forex Any time All Pairs

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
All
TimeFrame:
All and 15m
Sai Pratap

Thanks for the set files. Will backtest them and update the result with my broker.

But if u don't mind I have a suggestion for u. Keep the balance in demo account also as close to possible that of a real account. Bcoz there is no point in testing a demo account with 1 milliion dollars and it sustains but it fails when we maintain only 1000$ in real account. Please carry out testing on demo account also with 1000$ to get the actual result.

Ezequiel Bessone
Quote from Sai Pratap

Thanks for the set files. Will backtest them and update the result with my broker.

But if u don't mind I have a suggestion for u. Keep the balance in demo account also as close to possible that of a real account. Bcoz there is no point in testing a demo account with 1 milliion dollars and it sustains but it fails when we maintain only 1000$ in real account. Please carry out testing on demo account also with 1000$ to get the actual result.

Yes, you are obviously right in what you say.

He offered me that demo account and I was interested in trying it with the expert, I used account margin to open positions, 1% or 2% and a martingale of maximum 20 positions.

In about 10 weeks I had made 200%, you can see that I am right now, trapped in the USDJPY position, intending to breakeven. https://www.mql5.com/es/signals/882495

I have other unpublished accounts, USD10K or USD1000K with good results.

The key for me is to find the exact loss exit and learn to manage it through a strategy together with the expert.

khaled shouab

I can only thank you. Really, you said what I want to say

Leon Cheng

any update?

Asad Zakreen
Quote from Ezequiel Bessone

Yes, you are obviously right in what you say.

He offered me that demo account and I was interested in trying it with the expert, I used account margin to open positions, 1% or 2% and a martingale of maximum 20 positions.

In about 10 weeks I had made 200%, you can see that I am right now, trapped in the USDJPY position, intending to breakeven. https://www.mql5.com/es/signals/882495

I have other unpublished accounts, USD10K or USD1000K with good results.

The key for me is to find the exact loss exit and learn to manage it through a strategy together with the expert.

Have you tried % of ATR as a means of exit?