Kishan Bhatt

You legend!

Sai Pratap

Ohh great job. Thanks. 

Just a quick question. Will this sheet be updated automatically or need to manually update.

I guess u r catching up only the set posted in the opening post. Can u plz collect the sets which are posted in the comments as well, because there are few sets with improvements in comments.(A request expecting that this can be made automatic.)

GregoryAFX
Quote from Sai Pratap

Ohh great job. Thanks. 

Just a quick question. Will this sheet be updated automatically or need to manually update.

I guess u r catching up only the set posted in the opening post. Can u plz collect the sets which are posted in the comments as well, because there are few sets with improvements in comments.(A request expecting that this can be made automatic.)

This set's only from first message.

Spreadsheet made manually and need to update manually.

Write me your mail, i will give you permission for edit spreadsheet and set folder. Will pm you in tg.

Sai Pratap
Quote from GregoryAFX

Write me your mail, i will give you permission for edit spreadsheet and set folder. Will pm you in tg.

Ohh! Then this would be another big exercise. Thanks for the help.

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Checked

Cool! Thank you!

Joschi

Thank you! nice way to start the search for new set files :)

Norton Faldi

Nice

Paolo Scardia

thank you. really very useful.

However, it would be nice to know: from this list which one do you really use if you have more experience (Andrey Khatimlianskyi, GregoryAFX, Sai Pratap,?

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from Paolo Scardia

thank you. really very useful.

However, it would be nice to know: from this list which one do you really use if you have more experience (Andrey Khatimlianskyi, GregoryAFX, Sai Pratap,?

Look at "Running live" topics on the forum.

Ulises Cune
Quote from GregoryAFX

Hi! Great job.

It would be nice if it had a column with the version of CommunityPower EA that the Setting File works. I am slowly updating the settings file to version 2.31. Could you put this column and give me write permission so I put the settings files that I could migrate?