Donchian Turtles

• updated

turtlerules.pdf

I recently discovered Donchian channels and they seem great for CP. I am attaching the pdf of the test that the turtles did. The strategy to be implemented seems to me to be very simple and profitable on many markets. Look for your feedback.

MT version:
Both MT5 and MT4 set-files available
EA version:
New
Symbol:
All
TimeFrame:
1D
acealert

What CP EA possible to do to improve turtle trading?

dante tunica

the possibilities are at least two. 1) Using the 20 or 55 period donchian channel you can enter the market at the break of the upper or lower line with the stop just below the median line of the channel. Entry adds another 3 halved positions as the price rises. The target will follow the middle line (stop) which will be automatically moved as the price follows.

2) you enter the market at the break of the upper or lower line and place a target in relation to the stop 1-1. If you close the transaction, you will re-enter the new break.

dante tunica

dante tunica

san takashima

Hello,
I've recently discovered this Donchian/Turtle and trying to find everything about it.
The other page I came across, turtle setting, need to be improved in term of entry point that I think can be optimised with what there is.
But biggest challenge may be with their exit strategy and further with the idea, I'd like to develop it further.
Could you share your setting file that you've tested?

Thank you for your help in advance.