I COMPILED THE DPG SET FOR CP

• updated

Image 1347

Image 1348

Hello friends.
I edited the DPG set file for CP.
The test started on 01.01.2019 with 1000 USD.
My time is limited. It is not optimized. I installed it for MT4. I am trying to edit the set files I use in other EA's for CP. Its development and improvement is possible.
I wish you healthy days.

I can get the EMA settings with the MACD. But it is not MACD compatible for SMA settings. Dear Andrey, I hope you organize the trendsetting of the MAs among themselves according to the situation.
RECEP EURUSD M5
MT version:
Set for MT4 only
EA version:
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
M5
Ulises Cune

EA Community Power 2.31 does not create the .set files with these errors that your file has. Check it out and charge it again

Ulises Cune

Ahh sorry, this was a .set file for "Strategy Tester"

Ulises Cune

Hello bordo and Community,

I have automatically converted this .set file from MT4 to MT5 with a powershell script.

In a few days I will publish a version to convert all the .set files made with MT4 to MT5.

This .set file is very good

RECEP EURUSD M5-MT5.set

Sai Pratap
Quote from Ulises Cune

Hello bordo and Community,

I have automatically converted this .set file from MT4 to MT5 with a powershell script.

In a few days I will publish a version to convert all the .set files made with MT4 to MT5.

This .set file is very good

RECEP EURUSD M5-MT5.set

Can u plz share the script as guide to how to use it under "how to" section plz. Thanks

Recep Apaydın
Test result for DPG. When working with SMA.

Ulises Cune
Quote from Sai Pratap

Can u plz share the script as guide to how to use it under "how to" section plz. Thanks

Hello Said,

I have created the following page:

https://communitypowerea.userecho.com/en/communities/7/topics/337-convert-setting-file-from-mt4-to-mt5