Set file using hedge parameters and partial close

• updated

Set file for EURUSD using hedge parameters and partial close

May be I tried to be very safe. Can still be improved by increasing the risk.

Hedge set.set

Image 1474

Image 1475

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
M5
Jan Corsair

Thanks, this is helpful.

Could you please also explain or upload a set file which closes the first normal position with the first hedge?

I can easily setup the EA to close the first position with the last martingale (when profit of last martin is more than loss of first pos) but i tried for a long time to set it up to close the first pos with a hedge (when profit of hedge is more than first pos). Is it possible?

Sai Pratap
Quote from Jan Corsair

Thanks, this is helpful.

Could you please also explain or upload a set file which closes the first normal position with the first hedge?

I can easily setup the EA to close the first position with the last martingale (when profit of last martin is more than loss of first pos) but i tried for a long time to set it up to close the first pos with a hedge (when profit of hedge is more than first pos). Is it possible?

Its not possible with current setup. May be u need to post new suggestion.

Jan Corsair

Hi, thanks for fast reply.

I already did and added some lines to my suggestion now. I hope you'll support it :-)

https://communitypowerea.userecho.com/en/communities/1/topics/363-hedge-on-drawdawn-percentage-andor-hegde-signal

DMT

Hi sai

nice set for 2019-2021

it blows in 2018 tho

thx for the set.

Sai Pratap

Yeah DMT. 2018 is very volatile and very few sets sustain that.

Even the live running set fails in 2018 but excellent for the rest of the period.

So generally I don't consider 2018 for a check. Thanks.

Ulises Cune

Sai,

The LotSize is 0.00185.

This is very small. Can you try it with a more standard lotsize? Could you test the strategy with 0.01 or 0.1?

Sai Pratap
Quote from Ulises Cune

Sai,

The LotSize is 0.00185.

This is very small. Can you try it with a more standard lotsize? Could you test the strategy with 0.01 or 0.1?

My capital was 8k $, so the odd lot size did not mind me.

U may try urself with the lot size u want as per ur capital mate.

Plz dont forget to post the results. :)