It use fibonacci retracement with other indicators for entry

And I left stochastic for exit

I've made a set for 2.34 and 2.30 just in case

The risk i've put by default is for account growth, reduce as you wish

Gonna put it in demo and live after a test period

I've put both anti and martingale for 2.34 and 2.30 can use one or another

Image 1592

Image 1593

I've adjusted for some pairs to see and the backtests were good so try if you want, the huge advantage with this EA is that you can modify as it fit for you

Fibo.set

Fibo230.set

I'm still gonna work on it to see what could be improve,

Regards

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
2.34 / 2.30
Symbol:
Many many ... maybe
TimeFrame:
M5
Yannis Latroche

I might delete signal, account gonna crash because I did deposit very low amount

Gonna put it on cent account very soon and update the set to not get some high drawdown for "only" 200 pips moves

Yannis Latroche

fibo hedgeMT4.set

For those using MT4 don't forget to clear "custom step coefficient" or use this set to not blow your account in one night

Yannis Latroche
Quote from ArbTrade

This might be a solution. The set FiboHedgewithIdentifyTrendReversal.set opens a martingale on trend reversal (Identify Trend 1D). 

What do you think?

It's good for long term vision but the profit being this low would need capital to depend on that

ArbTrade

This might be a solution. The set FiboHedgewithIdentifyTrendReversal.set opens a martingale on trend reversal (Identify Trend 1D). 

What do you think?

Yannis Latroche
Quote from ArbTrade

Thanks for the reply. I'm just trying to share my thoughts here not pretending anything and don't want to spam the forum. 

I was just trying to understand if there is some setting that can be used to avoid this behaviour. 

No prob i didn't mean it in a bad way, the only way to know is to test again and again

ArbTrade
Quote from Yannis Latroche

Thid set is still a lab, we can either chose longevity or growth but in the end it could be improve I guess but on chart I think it start a sell cycle that didn't end up in the good direction so it took trades to close in profit but didn't work good

What I could suggest you is a fixed lot so that with good capital and little sized positions it will now crash (I think) 

I'm working on multiple sets so I can't put all my time on it right now 

Thanks for the reply. I'm just trying to share my thoughts here not pretending anything and don't want to spam the forum. 

I was just trying to understand if there is some setting that can be used to avoid this behaviour. 

Yannis Latroche
Quote from ArbTrade

I'm still trying to understand how the FiboHedge can be improved. I would be grateful if any of you could have a look at the EA behaviour on 2017 05 12 and following days. 

The EA keeps opening shorts as soon even if the general trend is up. Which indicator is causing this behaviour? It seems indipendent from the Fibonacci retracement. It would be something related to the Martingale. 

In my opinion this is the key to avoid FiboHedge collapsing. 

Thid set is still a lab, we can either chose longevity or growth but in the end it could be improve I guess but on chart I think it start a sell cycle that didn't end up in the good direction so it took trades to close in profit but didn't work good

What I could suggest you is a fixed lot so that with good capital and little sized positions it will now crash (I think) 

I'm working on multiple sets so I can't put all my time on it right now 

ArbTrade

I'm still trying to understand how the FiboHedge can be improved. I would be grateful if any of you could have a look at the EA behaviour on 2017 05 12 and following days. 

The EA keeps opening shorts as soon even if the general trend is up. Which indicator is causing this behaviour? It seems indipendent from the Fibonacci retracement. It would be something related to the Martingale. 

In my opinion this is the key to avoid FiboHedge collapsing. 

ArbTrade
Quote from Andrey Khatimlianskyi

What set do you compare it to?

Sorry, that was my error. The behaviour is the same. 

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from ArbTrade

I don't know why, but simply activating another indicator (ZZ, H8) changed a lot the behaviour, even without specifying any action. 

Here's the set file: 

FiboZZH8_NoAction.set

Here's the result. 

v

What set do you compare it to?