It use fibonacci retracement with other indicators for entry

And I left stochastic for exit

I've made a set for 2.34 and 2.30 just in case

The risk i've put by default is for account growth, reduce as you wish

Gonna put it in demo and live after a test period

I've put both anti and martingale for 2.34 and 2.30 can use one or another

Image 1592

Image 1593

I've adjusted for some pairs to see and the backtests were good so try if you want, the huge advantage with this EA is that you can modify as it fit for you

Fibo.set

Fibo230.set

I'm still gonna work on it to see what could be improve,

Regards

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
2.34 / 2.30
Symbol:
Many many ... maybe
TimeFrame:
M5
Yannis Latroche
Quote from ArbTrade

The account is working back again. 

In order to solve the issue with the May 2017 account blow up, I've tried an interesting option. 

This is what happens (April June 2017 focus) with the default settings (Fibo hedge set): 

This is the same set but with the Sum Stop Loss % equal to 15%

What do you think? Can it be an option to avoid blowing up the account?

I tried you idea but 15% was too tight to be profitable, but it securise the capital so i put 50% and it did great to me, try it with differents values and keep me updated

Nice idea tho thanks i'll update my set after further tests

Yannis Latroche

New signal (MQL5)

Can't delete myfxbook but i'm not using it anymore

ArbTrade

The account is working back again. 

In order to solve the issue with the May 2017 account blow up, I've tried an interesting option. 

This is what happens (April June 2017 focus) with the default settings (Fibo hedge set): 

This is the same set but with the Sum Stop Loss % equal to 15%

What do you think? Can it be an option to avoid blowing up the account?

ArbTrade
Quote from Yannis Latroche

I did not update my live EA unfortunately, i don't it on purpose but i'll do what i can

Thanks. It would be great because at the moment the EA is dead. 

Yannis Latroche

I might delete myfxbook and create mql5, free myfxbook is capricious with the update it annoys me to redo the update manually

Yannis Latroche
Quote from ArbTrade

Can you please post the latest version of the set file (v 2.38)? Since this morning (after updating from 2.36 to 2.38) I did not get any trade. Thanks. 

I did not update my live EA unfortunately, i don't it on purpose but i'll do what i can

ArbTrade

Can you please post the latest version of the set file (v 2.38)? Since this morning (after updating from 2.36 to 2.38) I did not get any trade. Thanks. 

ArbTrade
Quote from Yannis Latroche

Nice! You could have changed the fibo retracement value too, by decreasing it to 61.8 or 50

Unfortunately, changing the retracement value does not help. Please check it out. 

Sai Pratap
Quote from ArbTrade

Further to my previous comment, the strategy fails also on 2012. This means that there should be something to be improved. I'm not an expert but I think a kind of stop-loss might help to avoid burning the account. 

Testing for far periods like 2012/2017 will be of no use. 

Anyways, whatever period u test or whatever setting u try, u cannot predict the future and is subject to fail if market goes bad against EA setting. 

Yannis Latroche
Quote from ArbTrade

I've done another test by changing the Fibo timeframe to 12 minutes. Now 2017 is going well. 

Nice! You could have changed the fibo retracement value too, by decreasing it to 61.8 or 50