EURUSD Grid parameters mixed with default set

• updated

Hello there, last night i tried something and my idea was "if i put Grid stepsize, number of trades and coefficient adding, what could happen ?"
And i got this ... Naturally i didn't optimized it yet 

Image 1705

Image 1706

grid mixed defaultMT4.set

grid mixed default.set

MT version:
Both MT5 and MT4 set-files available
EA version:
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
M5
Yannis Latroche

New version, put a value on summ stop loss if you don't want account to blow up

Need great capital or cent account

GridMixedMT5.set

ArbTrade

I'm really sorry to bother you but the set file, although excellent, has the same problems on May 2017. The set file which survives to this date is this one

Sai Pratap
Quote from ArbTrade

I'm really sorry to bother you but the set file, although excellent, has the same problems on May 2017. The set file which survives to this date is this one

As suggested to you earlier, there is no point  testing past of so long. Even I personally know there are sets which sustained from 2016 to 2020 end and failed in 2021. So testing for bigger duration does not ensure u that set will be successful. Anything can happen in market.

Sai Pratap
Quote from Yannis Latroche

GridMixedMT5.set

What is the test duration? Looks like u missed that while grabbing the screenshot. :)

Yannis Latroche
Quote from Sai Pratap

What is the test duration? Looks like u missed that while grabbing the screenshot. :)

Oops, 2018 to this day

Yannis Latroche
Quote from ArbTrade

It's a fixed sized lot, so the risk management you want to take is up to you

i_solaris

GridMixedMT5.set

Couldn't repeat on RoboForex 2020.01.01+ ($10000). Blows the account in 2020.02 :(

Yannis Latroche
Quote from i_solaris

Couldn't repeat on RoboForex 2020.01.01+ ($10000). Blows the account in 2020.02 :(

I've tested with 25k since I could use it in cent account so try and let me know

i_solaris

I've tested with 25k since I could use it in cent account so try and let me know

Tried $22k - suvived. In result 1 year 9 month the result almost $79k with DD 90%

The risk seems too big for me.

Yannis Latroche
Quote from i_solaris

Tried $22k - suvived. In result 1 year 9 month the result almost $79k with DD 90%

The risk seems too big for me.

Technically it's the same principle as grid so the DD is the same, modifications could be a solution I got few ideas