MT5 EURUSD M5 RSI + Stock + BigCandle set

• updated
  • Checked

Hello,

I'm new to this community so hope I'm not breaking any rules. I have done some testing and came up with a new set file that I will be tweaking. Testing was done from Jan 2016 to Oct 2021 on Turnkey Forex using Every tick based on real ticks. Please feel free to backtest and forward test as well as modify this set file. 

Image 1905

Image 1910

Image 1911

of course, you can adjust the risk to be whatever you want 

MT5_CP_Stoch&RSI_N.set

new signal:

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1224327?source=Site+Signals+My

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
M5
Andrey Khatimlianskyi
  • Checked

Nick,

Thank you for your set! Let's see how it goes.

nick

Updated set:

MT5_CP_Stoch&RSI_N.set

Aggressive high risk set:

MT5_CP_Stoch&RSI_N_HighRisk.set

Tarso Mastella

Hi! Great Job! I think this strategy pays it self on the long term whenever started. I am thinking to put $ 30 on a cents account to test.

I ran a backtest with the MT5_CP_Stoch&RSI_N.set but with fixed lot 0.01 to have a notion of annual dolar returns and DD. I like to do this to test the DD worst scenarios withou the impact of the auto lot increase. 

Added the backtest on a trade analyzer tool. Please see results below:

I - Annual $ return with 0.01 lot

II - DD Analysis (worst DD was $ 20 two times considering completed trades) and $ 53 considering floating

Hope this helps. Again great set!

nick

Thanks for doing that analysis Tarso! I am intrigued as to what was the highest DD % at that point when it went down to $20 and $53. I guess at this point time will tell on my demo signal if this set is worth it. It is worth to keep in mind that there are times where profit might not be achieved this is why it is more of a long term set. Trades are also not extremely frequent which probably sets some people off. Anyways, thanks for the tests! 

frank

Hello Nick,

nice setup. Thanks.

Wehen i look at your Signal, i saw another nice setup sounds "Slow and Steady"

Can you explain the stategie or share your set file.

Frank

nick
Quote from frank

Hello Nick,

nice setup. Thanks.

Wehen i look at your Signal, i saw another nice setup sounds "Slow and Steady"

Can you explain the stategie or share your set file.

Frank

Hey Frank, my other signal is only one of my personal signals that I have live. its always changing EAs. right now, it is running dark venus ea on a personal set file I made. But don't wanna break any rules and talk about other EAs in here. I believe Community Power EA is way more powerful.