Another attempt for small accounts with Default CP set

• updated

Hello,

Over the original CP setup I was using the file 3050_MT5_EURUSD_M5_CP_Antimartingale_SoftMartingale.set which was generating less DD and a less agressive Martingale position with "Max Trades in one direction" set to 6 and the "Lot increasing mode" set to Soft Marting. 

3050_MT5_EURUSD_M5_CP_Antimartingale_SoftMa....set

Image 2338

Image 2339

It was doing fine during the whole feb/22, but at March 9th a relevant movement hapenned leading to aprox -U$200 in a trade that was not stopped. That led me to try changing fields like "Sum Stoploss (% from balance)" to 8%, "TakeProfit size" to 100, Fibo Martingale with 6 steps and Step increase set to 1 (for behaving kind like a Grid with equal distances between each position).

3050_MT5_EURUSD_M5_CP_FiboMartingale_Stop8p.set

Image 2341

Image 2343

Thanks,

Gustavo Brand.

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
M5
Gustavo Brand

Adding another config to both attempts above, with a U$200 stoploss limit and Sum Takeprofit set to 1% of the balance. 

3050_MT5_EURUSD_M5_CP_StopAndTakeProfit1per....set

Sai Pratap

My results are the other way!

Gustavo Brand
Quote from Sai Pratap

My results are the other way!

Hello,

Not sure what is different but I rechecked the 3 posted sets and I got a similar result as I previously posted. Let's try to find out what is not ok.

I forgot to mention that my tests were always with 0.01 lot size at EURUSD from 2020 Jan 1st to march 2022.

Posting the updated tests below with dates from Jan 1st 2019 and data from the ActivTrades Broker.

With the first set 3050_MT5_EURUSD_M5_CP_Antimartingale_SoftMartingale:

With the second set 3050_MT5_EURUSD_M5_CP_FiboMartingale_Stop8p:

With the third set 3050_MT5_EURUSD_M5_CP_StopAndTakeProfit1percent_v6Ç

Sai Pratap

I will attach my tester.ini files. U may check them.

Ulises Cune
Quote from Gustavo Brand

Adding another config to both attempts above, with a U$200 stoploss limit and Sum Takeprofit set to 1% of the balance. 

3050_MT5_EURUSD_M5_CP_StopAndTakeProfit1per....set

For accounts with small capital, it could be protected from a large DrawDown, closing on breakeven at the value of MaxTrade. Set the parameter, "Close on BreakEven after order #0 = 6"

Sai Pratap

My backtest result & tester.ini files are attached.

tester.ini