Jerome Powell

Thank you Aram, got the same results!! My initial deposit was 20k. 

Mat_cl

Hello Nice SET, very impressive!

Profitable from 2018 to jun 20th 2022.

1. It needs to use a news filter active or other modifications, since it did not survive in 2021-2022.
  2. It also crashed in 2015.

Please read the details below:

Ive backtested with 1M timeframe, to increase the resolution of the trades. I also added a delay of 100ms to improve the simulation. In this case, since the signal is just 1hour there were no problems!

And suprise !The set still survive. Net profit: 297k USD is even higher, this is showing that your take profit is too tight.

The second trial is not test out from the year 2018, but starting by hard times like news shocks, because the surviving rate it could be just linked to the amount of money in the balance. More money ....more martingale trades can be done and the chances could be increased.

By testing year per year since 2018, the set it survived too.

2019 - 2022 OK

2020 - 2022 OK

2021 - 2022 the account crashed!. This is warning. I recommend to activate the news filter or go thru other adjustments.

From Jan 1st to jun 20th 2022 Survived.

hadi hosseini

Thank u very much for this great set file.

My Backtest results in Alpari MT5 standard account for $50K ($500 cent account simulation):

2019-2022

Every tick based on real ticks

114ms delay

hadi hosseini
Quote from hadi hosseini

Thank u very much for this great set file.

My Backtest results in Alpari MT5 standard account for $50K ($500 cent account simulation):

2019-2022

Every tick based on real ticks

114ms delay

Every tick

Alpari Standard

However it is crashed in 2015-2017 

hadi hosseini

I made three changes to make it survive during 2015 to 2017:

the first change is here:

and the second one in the time setting (from 00:00 to 17:00)

and the third is in the news filter part:

This can lower the profit but can avoid the crash of the account.

Back test: 2015-2017 - every tick- Alpari Standard MT5:

The modified set file:

CP-EA-v2.47_MT5_EURUSD_H1_ARM-Bulldozer-v1-....set

Oguz

Thanks for the set file.

I noticed that the SL is not working as it should. The SL is calculated by ATR 1 Day with size 1

During the visual test I see that the SL level is set to almost 220 pips away from the avarage position

But it should be at a level that is 68 pips away from the position, according to daily ATR

I guess the SL level is coming from another setting but I cannot figure that out.

Can you please help me to understand this?

Note: Set file is the one attached the first post.

Sai Pratap

V1 is crashing with octafx.

V2 is sustaining.