LIV_STOMARSI_4 and LIV_STOMARSI_5 [Stock+MA+RSI]

• updated

Hi there!

I hope this set can be improved with your testing and your ideas.

I give you 2 finals test:

the STOMARSI_4 --> survive for last 5 years in backtesting

LIV_STOMARSI_4.set

and the STOMARSI_5 --> better for the last 2 years

LIV_STOMARSI_5.set

Test done on real cent account ROBOFOREX 1:500

---- ----- -----

Here some screenshots for the 5 years test

Image 2878

Image 2879Image 2880

---- ----- -----

Here the 2 years:

Image 2881

Image 2882
MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
5m
Jerome Powell

Hi Leevee, unfortunately I dont get the same results as you on the 5yrs backtest.

As well as with your 2yrs set. I´m using dukascopey tickstory history which is considered one of preciest one. I also backtested it with my admirmal history. It might be becuase I don´t use low spread. 

leeveee
Quote from Jerome Powell

Hi Leevee, unfortunately I dont get the same results as you on the 5yrs backtest.

As well as with your 2yrs set. I´m using dukascopey tickstory history which is considered one of preciest one. I also backtested it with my admirmal history. It might be becuase I don´t use low spread. 

Hi Jerome, thank you for your reply.
I don't know if roboforex history is better or not, anyway the spread is usually between 16 and 25, so not very low.
Can you post the report screenshot? The ticks are more than roboforex?
In the end, what would you recommend me to do (also for the next time)? Is testing on roboforex not okay?

Jerome Powell
Quote from leeveee

Hi Jerome, thank you for your reply.
I don't know if roboforex history is better or not, anyway the spread is usually between 16 and 25, so not very low.
Can you post the report screenshot? The ticks are more than roboforex?
In the end, what would you recommend me to do (also for the next time)? Is testing on roboforex not okay?

Yes the are more ticks. I mean you still got 100% history quality, sometimes there are just mini things that change the outcome. It can be just for my history, but I recommend using also the attached accounts andrey provided in the guide. (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ww1M97H54IBwtCKZDhxtqsTsrtEMKofXHMEWMGCyZNs/edit#heading=h.wdp8c3ml8ar). If I have time i´d try to suit the setfile to my history because the result is actually awesome if it works for my history too!