EURUSD - NON-MARTINGALE, Longterm from 2012!

• updated

Hey Guys I´m Working on a Non Martingale Set, and these are the results so far! 
With the MACD given in this set, I rebuild the Aweome Osciliator as an entry and exit to create these results. 
I backtested with Duckascopey and Admiral history. 

I can share two results. One where the performance is better in the last years and one where there is an over all good result. I guess they can be used but needs perfection! A perfection I´m trying to figure out by trail and error. Maybe someone has a smarter approach to perfect this non martingale set. Well, technically it is martingale to have the benefits but with 1 trade max. Anyway here it is, I hope for the support. 

Let´s find the needle in the haystack together. 

Image 3078

EURUSD-H1-NonMartinV1.set

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Image 3081

EURUSD-H1-NonMartinV2.set

Of course the Profit can vary by increasing the risk per trade. 

Greetings
JPow 

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
EURUSD
TimeFrame:
H1
Sai Pratap

Y did u not use real ticks and gone ahead with ducas copy? The data will be inconsistent and unreliable.

I will test them with my broker Octa FX. In the meanwhile u may also check with real ticks.  

Also plz share complete report so that everyone will be aware of the tick quality, etc.

Jerome Powell
Quote from Sai Pratap

Y did u not use real ticks and gone ahead with ducas copy? The data will be inconsistent and unreliable.

I will test them with my broker Octa FX. In the meanwhile u may also check with real ticks.  

Also plz share complete report so that everyone will be aware of the tick quality, etc.

Sai, this is backtested with real tick history of Duckascopey and Admiralmarkets. Duckascopey provides more ticks in its history and is more reliable before 2014 because most historys wont have data before that. Both of them are 100% history quality! I will provide what you‘ve asked for. 

Jerome Powell
Quote from Sai Pratap

Admiral history v1, real ticks 

v2 admiral history real ticks 

v1 dukascopy, real ticks 

v2 dukascopy real ticks

---> the charts of the dukascopey backtest is attached on the post. 

Yes they do vary, I downloaded the highest tick quality of duckascopy I´m not sure why they have less ticks and bars. The tickstory of dukascopy goes till beginning of june, but that doesnt explain the missing ticks. Anyway I posted it to make it perfect and for ideas to perfect it. Yet, it is profitable. Now it needed to get more profitable. 

Sai Pratap
Quote from Jerome Powell

Sai, this is backtested with real tick history of Duckascopey and Admiralmarkets. Duckascopey provides more ticks in its history and is more reliable before 2014 because most historys wont have data before that. Both of them are 100% history quality! I will provide what you‘ve asked for. 

Thanks for the set and reports. I will come back with my test report during weekend.

Sai Pratap

Below are my results with Octa FX. None of them are so fruitful :(

V1

V2

Jerome Powell
Quote from Sai Pratap

Below are my results with Octa FX. None of them are so fruitful :(

V1

V2

Thanks for your backtest. what are your brokers conditions? Low spread, high spread etc? It might help reducing the trailing stop by 10 on "start trailing after" to -> 40. 

Sai Pratap
Quote from Jerome Powell

Thanks for your backtest. what are your brokers conditions? Low spread, high spread etc? It might help reducing the trailing stop by 10 on "start trailing after" to -> 40. 

Most of the time the spread will be 7-8 but may touch 10 during volatility. Leverage 1:500.