Ultra Hedge *Beta* - JPow

• updated
  • Running LIVE

Hi Guys,

I´ve been working a new system lately. An ultra hedge system. What does that mean I will explain soon: 

Well, rates are rising globally. This will lead to alot more volatility for forex because it´s getting more interesting to park money in cash. Our martingale system needs to become more well-conceived.So I developed this setup. 

We working with different Phases and the same pairs. What I got so far; 

Pairs are marked as: N = neutral / S = Sell / B = Buy 

Phase 1: CHFJPY (N) / EURCHF (S) / EURJPY (B)

Phase 2: GBPCHF (N) / CHFJPY (S) / GBPJPY (B) 

Phase 3: USDCHF ( N) / EURCHF (S) / EURUSD (B)

Phase 4: EURUSD (N) / USDJPY (S) / EURJPY (B) 

All simple, its just Stochastic who either buys or sells. The (S) part is just reversing the signal. The "N" is the decision maker. So it´s supposed 

to 2 vs 1 (the hedge). 

This backtesting is hard and not really possible so I set up a live signal: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/1745827?source=Site+Signals+My

Any suggestions for improvements? Is it possible to connect the the pairs for each phase? ( maybe via the magic number?) So it closes every phase individually. Of course the "Phases" can be expanded to more pairs. 

Anyway here are the sets.

Ultra Hedge.zip ( the magic number need to changed for every pair) 

MT version:
Set for MT5 only
EA version:
Symbol:
Mulitple
TimeFrame:
M5
HAB_Trader
Quote from san takashima

Is this modification only to make sure that max DD stays below, say 50%?
My v1 account went as high as 95%, but survived so far, just....
Max lot was 0.64 with GBPCHF.

0.01 lot depends on your balance. if you´ll have a max. DD wenn your account balance is  1990 USD, or 2010 USD. And 95% will be also to high for me, on a real account. 

Edit: My V1 often fights with JPY high DD´s.

Jerome Powell
Quote from Chris Tom

Ultra_Hedge_Robo_ECN.zip

Here are the SetFiles, I am pleased to help in improving the strategy. 

Thank you very much!! 

md mijanur rahman
Quote from Jerome Powell

Thank you very much!! 

Dear Jerome Powell,

Thanks for your hard work.

Would you pls write me whats the basic difference between two of them.

Thanks,

----

HAB_Trader
Quote from Jerome Powell

Roboforex ECN Ultra Hedge is doing so good. as well as RoboForex Pro. Cpmpared to mine Roboforex ones it already has a 100% DD. Have you changed something? And thanks for that great monitoring! 

especially last week. the drawdown was far less. Often only a few pips for close were missing (in my account), and the ECN account could close before the run in the wrong direction startet. 

ferdinand tampubolon
Quote from HAB_Trader

Ok, after two hard days, i should also share my signals. 

V1 modified Robo Pro live

V2.1 modified Robo Pro Cent live (old signal name, and old  history)

V2.1 modified² Robo Demo

what happen to ur account bro?

Jerome Powell
Quote from HAB_Trader

especially last week. the drawdown was far less. Often only a few pips for close were missing (in my account), and the ECN account could close before the run in the wrong direction startet. 

Yes but compared to the others the equity running most the time in profit, whereas the others don´t do that. thats what I want to figure out. So Chris what version of CommunityPower are you using? 

HAB_Trader
Quote from ferdinand tampubolon

what happen to ur account bro?

all accounts running well. 

HAB_Trader
Quote from Jerome Powell

Yes but compared to the others the equity running most the time in profit, whereas the others don´t do that. thats what I want to figure out. So Chris what version of CommunityPower are you using? 

i started to test it on my own server. i also have it often in profit. it is completely different version.

Jerome Powell
Quote from HAB_Trader

i started to test it on my own server. i also have it often in profit. it is completely different version.

Thorsten, I guess your signals still in private mode. We can´t see them. 

HAB_Trader
Quote from Jerome Powell

Thorsten, I guess your signals still in private mode. We can´t see them. 

sry, now they are public. please try  it again.