Big Candle, Multi RSI, Multi MA and Squeeze Break

• updated

I'd like to give my early result of hours, and lack of sleep hours and weeks,
learning CP, try to replicate or even perfect of other system,

but,

I lack of data, and only able to test this from June 2022 to now.

it may not be perfect (outside above period that already tested),
so feel free to tune and play with it,
and maybe make it more perfect.

This system is to capture follow trend (with RSI),
with possibilites to capture reversal (with rsi also) and sudden running trend (using big candle and hedging and antimartin with each individual bep). with filtering using custom indi 'squeeze break indicator-mt4'.

i still wait for sir andrey, with anti-martin individual trailing stop, and trying to applied in this set.

set file (MT4) :
CP MT4 BigCandle Multi RSI Multi MA Squeeze....set

custom indicator:

squeeze-break-indicator.mq4

as i mentioned above this is early and far from perfect, lack of data (2022 june - 2023 dec 10th),

i still try to find any idea to perfect it, but have no clue yet.

Image 5471

Image 5470

MT version:
Set for MT4 only
EA version:
Symbol:
GU
TimeFrame:
M5
manuel doser

I just converted it to MT5. CP MT4 BigCandle Multi RSI Multi MA Squeeze....set

But you can not use the Sqeeze Break indi. Maybe we can use the Squeeze Momentum Indi from this Forum. But i have tested the Set with EURUSD (everty Tick)  without the Sqeeze Indi from 2018 till Now. 

Here is the result:  (  Big DD in 2020 but it's maybe because of the missing Indi )

Image 5479

Image 5480

bayoe
Quote from manuel doser

I just converted it to MT5. CP MT4 BigCandle Multi RSI Multi MA Squeeze....set

But you can not use the Sqeeze Break indi. Maybe we can use the Squeeze Momentum Indi from this Forum. But i have tested the Set with EURUSD (everty Tick)  without the Sqeeze Indi from 2018 till Now. 

Here is the result:  (  Big DD in 2020 but it's maybe because of the missing Indi )

Image 5479

Image 5480

thank you for your big effort to convert it into mt5 set and the test in EURUSD 

Basically this is Bollinger band with Dual RSI (for filtering), MA for filtering on current TF, and another MA for layering when trend goes in wrong direction and when distance reached.

The big draw down on EURUSD should be checked with visual tester, and try to fine tune the parameter to prevent from opening trade.
Personally, i dont tested it in EURUSD, because this pair have tendencies of no pullback and have strong trend in one way. 
When such of this things happened, the logic would open more layer, and make a big draw down.
This is why i choose GU as a pair to test with this 'mean reversal'.
Other pair that have tendencies to pullback, is AUDCAD, but it would need a total tuning for the whole parameter and check on visual tester the whole process.