How to install the EA from the MetaTrader market

• updated

To install CommunityPower EA, find it on the Market tab of your MetaTrader terminal and press Download button:

To launch the EA with default settings, open EURUSD M5 chart and attach the EA to the chart:

Be sure you’ve selected “Long & Short” mode and set the “Allow live trading” checkbox on the Common tab:

EA should smile after the launch. If it is NOT, check AutoTrading button, it must be pressed:

Cheers!
liau libetoe

Thanks for the guide but this is for Mt4 Platform. What about Mt5?

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from liau libetoe

Thanks for the guide but this is for Mt4 Platform. What about Mt5?

Do you see any difference between platforms?

The steps are absolutely the same.

Fayzah Amo

hi,

i downloaded the ea to my mt5 but i do not see the long&short selection and for some reason it is not working until now

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from Fayzah Amo

hi,

i downloaded the ea to my mt5 but i do not see the long&short selection and for some reason it is not working until now

Long/Short option is available in MT4 only.

What "not working" means? Can't you attach it to the chart? Doesn't it trade? Give me more details, please.

JeedJaad chukeaw

Hi, I am new and try to test this one, and I leave the all config as default in demo account, but not trade at all, not sure what i was wrong? 

I using MT5.

Alexander Medvedyev
Quote from JeedJaad chukeaw

Hi, I am new and try to test this one, and I leave the all config as default in demo account, but not trade at all, not sure what i was wrong? 

I using MT5.

"Algo Trading" is deactivated on your terminal - button is "red".

Make it "green" (push it once), and will be be fine. Make sure it's ALWAYS green!

JeedJaad chukeaw
Quote from Alexander Medvedyev

"Algo Trading" is deactivated on your terminal - button is "red".

Make it "green" (push it once), and will be be fine. Make sure it's ALWAYS green!

Oh my bad thanks!