How to choose broker with cent-account (for grid sets or low budget)?

• updated

Brokers with cent accounts

If you do not have enough money for safe trading, you can open a cent-account and your $100 deposit will be shown as $10 000 in the terminal (and your $1000 profit will be $10 after withdrawal, of course).

Here is the list of brokers with cent-accounts -- https://communitypowerea.com/brokers/#brokers-with-cent-accounts

Do not hesitate to ask any questions you have!

Yo he empezado a utilizar el EA ahora. Las primeras pruebas con una configuración que he hecho va bien. Ya tenia cuenta en FBS, me recomendáis que cambie ??

Gracias y saludos

md mijanur rahman
Quote from Javier Herrera Gomariz

Yo he empezado a utilizar el EA ahora. Las primeras pruebas con una configuración que he hecho va bien. Ya tenia cuenta en FBS, me recomendáis que cambie ??

Gracias y saludos

For the Cent account JustForex is the best one. It has very less spread and low execution time and withdraw is within few minutes but FBS is also good broker but their spread is high 

Thanks,

---

Quote from md mijanur rahman

For the Cent account JustForex is the best one. It has very less spread and low execution time and withdraw is within few minutes but FBS is also good broker but their spread is high 

Thanks,

---

muchas gracias

Andrey Khatimlianskyi
Quote from Javier Herrera Gomariz

Gracias y saludos

Javier,

Please, all messages in English. We are the international community.

You can use your old FBS account.

But I suggest to move to another broker because of very very slow execution speed at FBS.

• fusionmarket ( australian regulatory )  choose deposit JPY currency small amount min $5
  • forex4you  have cent pro (min deposit $15) or cent fixed min deposit ($15)

that my info if you like it